Has anyone had an AP extension to reflect the closure period?

AmberMV

DIS Veteran
It was posted on the 1400+ page Operational updates rumor thread that people in an AP FB group have already received 4 month extensions in their MDE, but I'm not sure if anyone here has noticed their APs extended yet.

As of right now, neither mine or DH's have been updated (we both have DVC Gold APs, in case it matters).

There was an update to MDE released on June 10th, you may need to update the app to see a new date.

My DVC annual gold pass holder card still says expiring on 12/01/2020.

I'm hoping by December my expiration date will be extended so I won't have to renew like I usually do when I arrive on om yearly December vacation.

Yikes, I just looked. No extension, (although if I"m not mistaken, I thought I saw the extension a couple of weeks ago.....but I can be mistaken). Right now, though, it's the end of August.

Same situation as others have posted. Platinum Pass expired during the closure on May 14 and now is just gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter