Has anyone forgotten to pack almost everything?

Disney's got to be one of the best places to forget stuff - stores everywhere on the way. Now when you forget to pack things and are on a CRUISE at sea, you're really SOL. No walmarts or targets - just useless "frou frou" overpriced boutique stores. You gotta pray there's something in port. I must have checked my packing list and suitcases 10 times over - was so paranoid I'd forget something.
Yes that would have made things a lot more complicated

A few years ago, my teen son forgot to pack shorts for our Disney trip. Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!

I've posted this before but my son forgot all of his shorts and a spare pair of shoes. He had only the pair he was wearing. So we stopped at Walmart - bought him a couple of pairs of shorts and then found a shoe store that had what he liked to wear for shoes.

We weren't able to go to a park that night as we'd planned but at least he had the clothes he needed. (This was all before store pickup was done).

We were flying into Miami this past May for a week-long cruise, and the airline loaded my wife's and my luggage on the wrong plane. Even though we flew in the night before, the luggage didn't arrive back to Miami until the cruise ship was leaving the dock. Only our son's luggage was still with us.

We ended up having to do a Target run that day to buy enough clothes and toiletries to last the trip. Not fun at the time, but we made it work.

In your scenario, you can just catch a ride to a nearby Target or Walmart and stock up the missing items. It'll be fine. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter