Has anyone done a Disney Florist In-room Celebration?

For guest staying at AKL, a wall hanging that looks like balloons is used instead of real balloons.

It is possible to add on to a package, but the existing packages cannot be modified.

Thats what I ended up doing! I did the smaller birthday package and added to it for my son. He was a bit old for some of the things on the larger package. We added a beach towel with his name, for the water parks, a big birthday cake hat (he has seen them before and said he wanted one!) and a basket of junk food! :rotfl:
a 12 year old boy would much prefer that then a gift from minnie :rotfl2:
I can't wait to see how it looks.

WOW!

I never knew of this!

Granted, I'm only 18 and although I have been to Disney about 20 times when I was small I never knew about this serivce!

This is so awesome! I'll love to be suprised with this! This is really cool :)

Dwight~
I'm not peg, even though she did decorate my room for my DD last June and it was ADORABLE!!!

I can answer your question. The resorts can ship anything back home for you. I had to do this a couple of times while flying! Just take it to the lobby and they will ship it.

Oh Disney makes sure there are many many ways to blow your money :rotfl2:

Thank you for Your Response, praline3001 !,

If you have had Anything Shipped Home from The Resorts before and I am hearing this from you,
It kind of helps me out as far as Hearing this from EXPERIENCE and in Effect, lowering the chances that I end up doing something and end up getting Myself into something that I do not expect.
If I do something at Disney, I tend to buy something, and Take it Home, so that I can HAVE something to Show for it, so that I feel like I did Not Blow My Time On A Pretty Pricy, But Beautiful Thing to end up walking out with NOTHING in the Long Run. The In Room Celebrations Are Really Tempting, But So Are Some of The Celebrate Today/ Birthday Souvenirs in The Parks.

Thank you For Your Time !,

- Dwight

Yup, I have shipped home my dirty laundry and my sons wets sneakers :rotfl2:

Then I put the new stuff in the suitcase to take home :thumbsup2

Many MANY people leave Disney with more than they could carry! Happens all the time and thats why Disney is good about shipping anything home.

On a side note~ IF you buy something VERY fragile, go ahead and have the store you bought it from ship it!
If it breaks in their shipping~ they will replace it. If you break it on the way home your out of luck!

WOW!

I never knew of this!

Granted, I'm only 18 and although I have been to Disney about 20 times when I was small I never knew about this serivce!

This is so awesome! I'll love to be suprised with this! This is really cool :)

Hello ZiPaD3doDAH !,

The In Room Celebrations are Basically New Service from The Disney Florist.
By the way, I Case that you' ve just joined The DIS Boards, WELCOME !!!:yay:

- Dwight

Dwight~
I'm not peg, even though she did decorate my room for my DD last June and it was ADORABLE!!!

I can answer your question. The resorts can ship anything back home for you. I had to do this a couple of times while flying! Just take it to the lobby and they will ship it.

Oh Disney makes sure there are many many ways to blow your money :rotfl2:

By The Way praline3001 !,

My Mom took me back to Disney World To Celebrate My 30th Birthday in September of Last Year, and Looking at The Pictures from Your Trip Reports, I SEE where Your DD had Her Room Decorated By The Disney Florist.
I ALSO SEE in Your Pictures from LAST YEAR that You've Posted, that You all went to Disney World In STYLE via Limosine, Your DD Got DREAMED for Her Birthday with A DREAM FASTPASS !!! CONGRATS !!! How did I Figure that You all Celebrated Your DD's Birthday at Walt Disney World in June? I SEE A BIRTHDAY BUTTON ON HER !!!!
However, My Mom and I had to learn a lesson in Why it is a Good Thing to Put A Piece of Tape on The Part of The Birthday Button Where Your Name is written, AFTER They write The Name On The Birthday Button, so that THE INK will not dry up, and MORE TIME FOR MORE PEOPLE to wish Your DD A Happy Birthday BY NAME.
By The Way, I like Your DD's Posing in the Pictures !!!
Who tought Your DD Those Poses?
Looking at those Pictures Reminds me of Wednesday September 17th, 2008.
" By the way, My Actual Birthday Falls On September 8th ", So This is More like A BELATED BIRTHDAY. Anyway, Wednesday September 17th, 2008 :
09/17/08 was The Birthday Celebration that Ended A Lifetime of Entering A National Giveaway, Contest, OR Sweepstakes and NEVER WINNING A PRIZE IN THEM !!! 2 MAGIC KINGDOM DREAM MAGIC HOUR EVENT PASSES One for Me and One For My Mom Lifted What I Call THE The Anchor of Death of Lifetime Loser of National Contests, Giveaways, Sweepstakes OFF MY BACK:banana:.
For that moment, How GOOD I FELT In A NEW WORLD, Thanks to Karalea and Angie of The Disney Dream Squad !!!! :yay:
Last Year, Dear God, How much Does A Birthday Wish from The Disney Dream Squad Members, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse in Their Year of A Million Dreams Costumes Mean to me. :cloud9: If I would have THANKED ANYBODY There, I Probably would have ended up CAMPING IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM FOR THE NIGHT and The Disney People Might has well had just Carried Me Out and Hope that I find Myself back at The Contemporary Resort Where My Mom and I Stood. I just wish that My Dad and My Partner and Long Time Friend, Shawn Bryant was STILL Alive so that I can show them this. It was just Such An Emotionally Deeply Happy Night for me, Especially after a couple of Years of A Million Deaths of Family and Friends. It was STILL The DREAM Night for me. My Mom and I Stood at Disney World for 3 Days, and ALL I can say is that Heaven and Earth SMILED UPON ME THOSE 3 Days. Although It was HOT, The BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE Days Allowed me THE ROOM to fullfill ANY Disney Dream That I could at That Time, and I feel That Energy coming back to me in a way from Looking at Your Pictures that you have posted. I LOVE THEM !!!!!:cool1:

By the way, The Mother Looks Pretty Beautiful Herself in those Pictures, Too !!!!:cool2:

~ Dwight

Thanks Dwight~

Actually at the time those photos were taken Peg had her own company and she made the baskets and decorations. She has now gone over to the dark side and is a Disney dream maker :rotfl2:

I was a little sad that she closed her company as it was REALLY cute. Ah well I am sure I will like Disney Florist just as much.

We did have a very magical trip in June. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed it very much. Of course now my DD is a spoiled Diva when it comes to Disney trips :rotfl2:

Peggy,maybe you can help me!

I ordered the smaller birthday package simply because the larger one didn't give enough information. The description for the Donald gift states:
Donald's choices are "quacky" and lots of fun!

And the Goofy present states:
The gifts in his box include sweet keepsakes of "Goofy" memories!

The pluto one is pretty easy to figure out ~ human dog bones and a lanyard.

Now the cost difference is pretty large. $395 for the larger package and $210 for the smaller.

The only difference I see is for $185 more you get a phone in a box, and some duck feathers? :rotfl:
What is included in the Goofy and Donald gift boxes that make the package so much more expensive?

Maybe if I had an idea of what is in them, I would upgrade the birthday package I got but I just don't see where the $200 more is worth it?:confused3

I ordered the smaller birthday package simply because the larger one didn't give enough information. The description for the Donald gift states:

Now the cost difference is pretty large. $395 for the larger package and $210 for the smaller.

The only difference I see is for $185 more you get a phone in a box, and some duck feathers? :rotfl:
What is included in the Goofy and Donald gift boxes that make the package so much more expensive?

Maybe if I had an idea of what is in them, I would upgrade the birthday package I got but I just don't see where the $200 more is worth it?:confused3

Hey praline3001 !,

I saw Your Question that You have asked Peg, and I hope that I am not too late for this, but Here is a Link that I hope will answer Your Question to Peg about The Goofy and Donald Gift Boxes in Mickey and Pals` Big Birthday Wish Package.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2069151&page=2

Thank you for being A Source of Help to me, and I hope that this Link Helps you Here. :)

~ Dwight

Brook, the Goofy present contains a photo album and 1 pound bag of Goofy Taffy. Donald's gift contains a navy cinch sack (I call them a string backpack). It has a pocket on the front. You see Donald's little backside and feet sticking out as he tries to squirm his way in. It is embroidered to say "Crabby, but Lovable". There is also a Donald beach towel, Donald's beak (a whistle shaped like a beak on a lanyard) and a bag of Donald corn.

Hope that helps!

Brook, the Goofy present contains a photo album and 1 pound bag of Goofy Taffy. Donald's gift contains a navy cinch sack (I call them a string backpack). It has a pocket on the front. You see Donald's little backside and feet sticking out as he tries to squirm his way in. It is embroidered to say "Crabby, but Lovable". There is also a Donald beach towel, Donald's beak (a whistle shaped like a beak on a lanyard) and a bag of Donald corn.

Hope that helps!

Hello Feralpeg !,

I do have A Question about The Goofy Package in Mickey and Pals' Big Birthday Bash Package.
Does Goofy's Present Still have The Resort Room Phone with The Card Attached to it That has The number to call to Hear Goofy Sing His Happy Birthday to you?
That is all of The Info That I am looking for ... For Now.
Thank you for Your Time and Kindness !,

~ Dwight

Hello Feralpeg !,

I do have A Question about The Goofy Package in Mickey and Pals' Big Birthday Bash Package.
Does Goofy's Present Still have The Resort Room Phone with The Card Attached to it That has The number to call to Hear Goofy Sing His Happy Birthday to you?
That is all of The Info That I am looking for ... For Now.
Thank you for Your Time and Kindness !,

~ Dwight

Yes, it does.

i have a question. i am planning on getting the smaller grand welcome package for my niece for her high school graduation trip when we go in june. can the florist add on a cake to be in the room? i saw that pop century sells small cakes in their food court and i didnt know if it was possible to have that set up there as well. also can things be personalized to be graduation stuff, like can they change some things around or no? thanks!

i have a question. i am planning on getting the smaller grand welcome package for my niece for her high school graduation trip when we go in june. can the florist add on a cake to be in the room? i saw that pop century sells small cakes in their food court and i didnt know if it was possible to have that set up there as well. also can things be personalized to be graduation stuff, like can they change some things around or no? thanks!

Unfortunately, the florist cannot provide a cake. That must be done through the Boardwalk Bakery.

The packages are set as advertized. You can add to them, but nothing can be removed and no substitutions are allowed. If you were interested in adding some graduation things, you could purchase them through Disney Merchandising and have them sent directly to the florist. Those items could then be added to your Magical Celebration. If you are interested in doing something like this, you would need to contact the florist to discuss the procedure.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Peg ~ I posted that a long time ago before I spoke with you. Got it all strait now :thumbsup2

Thanks, I know. But I was told that the items you get change and aren't always constant so I just wanted to see how it actually looks in someones room.

:upsidedow

I ordered the Mickey's Welcome (smaller pkg) for our June trip and was all excited b/c when I ordered it, the description said the gift box contained Mickey Mitts holding a "hidden Mickey" book and several goodies (tattoos, playing cards, mister fan, etc). Now all it mentions is Mickey Mitts holding a "photo album". Since I ordered it about 3 months ago, will I be getting the pkg described then (which I should b/c that's what I paid for), or will I be getting the new description (which I really don't care for):confused:

Guess I'll call my dreammaker tomorrow @ Disney Florist and see :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter