Has anyone done a Disney Florist In-room Celebration?

I ordered the "He be a Pirate" basket of beer for my husband last year for our anniversary. It was expensive but he loved it.:drinking1

I ordered this one too as a suprise for DBF on our last trip.. but asked them to add some 'princess' items for me! .. they added a Princess Minnie plush, a princess pen & autograph book. I think it was about $110 with the extras.
Worth the money imo!! we even brought the 'treasure chest' basket home to use for storage pirate:

That Mickey Celebration package looks fantastic! must start saving for next trip... ;)

Barbie xx

And I am also wondering with I am trying to figure this out now when our vaca is 8 months away!!!!!!!!!! I need a Disney vacation planning anonymous group asap PLEASE! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Heck, I'm going in just a week or so ahead of you, and I'm planning like crazy, too. :rotfl: If you find that Disney Vacation Planning Anonymous Group, let me know! :lmao:

No. I am now a Dream-maker for the Disney Florist. Sorry!

What? You dont do the Peggys Sweets anymore??!!!! WOW! Well thank you for delivering such cute things while you were doing it! My DH LOVED the Pirate basket last year!

Good luck being a dream maker!

What would you suggest for mine and DH's anniversary?? I love the Minnie and Mickey thing, depending on price....but we arent drinkers, or super romantics....we love to eat though! LOL We are staying at the Poly....I was thinking of ordering a cake for sure.

Any ideas would be great Ms Peg!

Since I work for the florist, I can't make recommendations here. That would be against the DIS rules. I don't mind answering specific questions, but there is a line I can't cross. Try looking at the website. You'll see a lot of things there!

Hi Peg,

I noticed on the Disney florist site, there are adult-sized bathrobes in some of the packages. Do you know if they have access to any child-size robes as well? I think it would be neat to get ones for the kids too. I was thinking of maybe doing from Mickey & Minnie with Love and adding on some robes for everyone or maybe just do the embroided towels if I can't get child-size robes. Thanks!

Hi Peg,

I noticed on the Disney florist site, there are adult-sized bathrobes in some of the packages. Do you know if they have access to any child-size robes as well? I think it would be neat to get ones for the kids too. I was thinking of maybe doing from Mickey & Minnie with Love and adding on some robes for everyone or maybe just do the embroided towels if I can't get child-size robes. Thanks!

Sorry, there are no child size robes available.

Darn. Thanks for the help though. Maybe I can find them somewhere else and have them sent.

If we stay at the Dolphin - then we can not do the celebration packages.

I was wondering if we could add the Mickey & Miinnie towels with our names on it (from the romatic package) to a basket with flowers & WDW etched wine glasses for our 25th anniversery - and have it delivered to the Dolphin ?

We love the WDW Florist and their products.

Thanks !

Since I work for the florist, I can't make recommendations here. That would be against the DIS rules. I don't mind answering specific questions, but there is a line I can't cross. Try looking at the website. You'll see a lot of things there!

Ah....I totally understand. well can you tell me then how much the with love from mickey and minnie is? Or a round a bout figure?

I ordered From Mickey and Minnie with Love for our trip in February as a surprise. I also added sparkling cider and glasses as well (DBF doesn't drink.) The dream maker was so helpful. They answered all of my questions and helped me through each decision. It went so smoothly! I'll try to remember to take pictures when it happens!

They have nice stuff! Does anyone know who would deliver to Shades Of Green? I wish the disney florist would :(.

They have nice stuff! Does anyone know who would deliver to Shades Of Green? I wish the disney florist would :(.

The Disney Florist does deliver gift baskets and floral arrangements to Shades of Green. The florist just can't do in-room decorating at Shades of Green.

I thought I would bump this up. Has anyone done any of these yet? I would love to see pictures.

You're right...it was Mickey and Minnie with Love. Sorry.

And yes, I did add something on which added to the $260 or so.

Thanks, Feralpeg.

Wow BCV23 that is so ironic. My DH ordered the very same for me on Jan. 23 for my B-Day. It was amazing. I will post pics. Off to find them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter