Has anyone bought the 7 day US and IOA pass through II, if so please read?

PrincessKay

Earning My Ears
Hi, has anyone bought the 7 day US and IOA pass through II? If so, does it expire within 7 days of first use? The ad states "Up to 7 consecutive days", does this mean it can be for less days since the words "UP TO" are used?

Thanks in advance!

17 days left to go :D !

From what you're saying, you have seven days on the pass, but they need to be used consecutively. So if on day one you go to Universal, you need to use the rest of the days within 7 days. So if you go to Universal on day one and WDW during the next three days, you only have 3 days left off your 7 day pass, even though you did not go to Universal for 3 days.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

hi,
how can i get these passes w/out a II membership?
any suggestions? (i belong to RCI;they don't offer these passes).

i called II. even though im not a member, they looked up their theme park tickets and the operator couldn't find any "flex pass" 7 day 4 park tickets. she found the universal 7 day tickets, but said these didn't have anything to do with sea world. can anyone clafify?
gayle

Hi, the ad states the following, "two exclusive tickets just for timeshare owners". There are two types, one allows you addimission to both US and IOA for "up to 7 consecutive days unlimited and 7 consecutive nights* to Universal CityWalk".
The second pass includes all of the above "plus up to 7 consecutive days admission to Wet 'n Wild".

They are different rates. It also states at the bottom of the ad, "restrictions apply, valid photo I.D. required".

I do not know if RCI also has this offer but, when I called II for this offer I was asked for my membership number and then I was given the rates and information for these passes.

Hope this helps, good luck!

15 days to go!

someone posted that this rate included all four parks at the $109 rate: universal, ioa, sea world and water park. is this not correct?
thanks,

no tha ad only states usf/ioa/citywalk/wet-n-wild
When I called II agent said the passes are like the hopper passes at WDW can be used in future years.

My passes are being mailed out suppose to arrive within 3-5 business days.I will post when they arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter