• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anybody stayed on-site for two weeks WITHOUT a car?

Maki Mouse

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if this is too long to be without a car. We would love to go to other resorts, especially to FW to check out the campfire, petting farm and horseback riding. We would also like to go to Downtown Disney, and play mini golf. In other words, we plan to do a lot of adventuring in and out of the parks. Do you think it will be too hard or to tiring without a car?
It's going to be my DH, DD (5 yrs old), and myself (and hopefully I'll be about 6 months pregnant). We are staying at ASMovies and CBR for the the first two weeks of December.
Any opinions or suggestions?
Thanks! This board is wonderful!!
:) :) :)

All Star Movies 9/00
Dixie Landings 9/00

HI! By boyfriend and I also plan to resort hop while we are in *The World*. We have read in several locations that this can be achieved. My advice is to head to a park that is closest to your hotel. The wait in line outside the park at the designated area for the hotel you wish to travel to. Then when the bus arrives take that bus to the hotel.

You can also use the TTC's. But I don't know too much about those...

Melika77

We did it for 12 days and did not have much trouble with it. We did a lot of visits to DD, but very few to other resorts, though. You just need to plan ahead and figure out the transportation for your visits to resorts.

aniportrait.gif

<font color=fuchsia>DVC/OKW '97</font>
<font color=fuchsia>OKW June5-8; VB June 8-11; OKW June 11-20, 2001</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter