Harrods Disney Boutique

Ok now I have calmed down and read about it I have questions.

8.30AM ? Seriously I thought we were getting there early at 9.30 are we going to miss all the parade? By the time we have got from Paddington station we will be getting a taxi.

Where should we stand if we can make it there for any of it or is the end of the parade route the busiest?

I am soooooo excited I am going to Harrods Disney Store on Monday with the kids (inset day) and we managed to get a Grotto time slot too :rotfl::cool1:
Anyone know how much the grotto/santa photos are ?

This means I prob wont have to do Santa at Christmas at DLRP phew ! (the queue is always far too long and far too slow in the cold) brrrrrrrr ! :thumbsup2

0fc26941e75c5bd26bb3036b47216ec6.jpg

Any one else get this email today? Disney cafe! I am getting more and more excited!

^^^ did you get it from harrods or disney? i'm on mailing list for both and nothing some maybe there are delays or so:confused3 anyway we are so going to have lunch in this cafe for sure... wish we could see the fireworks as well...

re prices for photos at grotta i think we paid £16 for 4 pics last year and they come in very nice frame plus each kid got a book and chocolate coin... there were different packets you could choose plus you could also reorder for photos at the later day with some extra fee...was looking online for this year prices but couldn't find, maybe they will put them for this weekend?

netimka said:
^^^ did you get it from harrods or disney? i'm on mailing list for both and nothing some maybe there are delays or so:confused3 anyway we are so going to have lunch in this cafe for sure... wish we could see the fireworks as well...

re prices for photos at grotta i think we paid £16 for 4 pics last year and they come in very nice frame plus each kid got a book and chocolate coin... there were different packets you could choose plus you could also reorder for photos at the later day with some extra fee...was looking online for this year prices but couldn't find, maybe they will put them for this weekend?

It's from Disney.com I think.

I looked to book Santas grotto fully booked every weekend and the entire month of December :0

Thanks for that, didn't have a clue as to how much Harrods would charge ! will have to visit the Disney Cafe too :dance3:

Ooooooo can't wait :yay:

thats some crazy prices... even 10% off for harrods reword card holders wont help... cannot see getting a DG tshirt for £80:confused3 but still cannot wait when we go there in 4 weeks time... just wonder how much they are going to charge for food at this new cafe...

thats some crazy prices... even 10% off for harrods reword card holders wont help... cannot see getting a DG tshirt for £80:confused3 but still cannot wait when we go there in 4 weeks time... just wonder how much they are going to charge for food at this new cafe...

I will try and take a picture of a menu.

the clothes were :scared1: expensive but I loved the little dresses they were only £19.95 not as bad as the £45 baby vest lol!

Just on the train back to Bristol after getting Skyes Cinderella slippers on our last morning in London. They really are beautiful. The mid heels are out of stock in sizes 10-13 but luckily as they're for an all day wedding and shes only 5 we wanted flats anyway. We ended up going twice as looked round on Monday and then went back to buy shoes today. I'm a little gutted we missed the window displays by a week as they sound amazing and the previews of the dresses online are stunning. I did see a little bit of the cafe I think but didn't realise until after or I'd have taken a harder look!! Lol. May be going on a day trip to London over Christmas so Skye and I may be able to sneak in a little trip back before its all gone hopefully! :)

ETA: I'm not sure if the dresses are the same as the Disney store ones but some didn't seem very good quality. The Merida one they had for £35 seemed particularly cheap feeling and didn't have a cape. Some were stunning though, there was a gorgeous Cinderella one but they were definitely quite hit and miss.

Does any one know what the largest size of the Cinderella "slippers" is for adults (the ones with the high heels)?
Thanks!

Yes some don't look great quality shame! I doubt they would be small enough for DD any way. Glad you enjoyed it. I hope thy still have infant size 4 on Saturday.

I will ask what is the largest size in adults on Saturday if you like.

Yes some don't look great quality shame! I doubt they would be small enough for DD any way. Glad you enjoyed it. I hope thy still have infant size 4 on Saturday.

I will ask what is the largest size in adults on Saturday if you like.

Thanks a lot, that would be nice!

We are back and exhausted. Harrods was manic :/ the queue for Cinderellas slippers was 30 people deep when we left :0 and the cafe had a half hour wait at 11.30. We did manage to do both and I have photos I will hopefully upload tomorrow.

Also went in Disney store at Oxford street which was just as bad.

Glad to be home! Hoping for a full night sleep from madam as she got up at 2am today :0 and didn't nap till the car ride home from Bristol train station.

We are back and exhausted. Harrods was manic :/ the queue for Cinderellas slippers was 30 people deep when we left :0 and the cafe had a half hour wait at 11.30. We did manage to do both and I have photos I will hopefully upload tomorrow.

Also went in Disney store at Oxford street which was just as bad.

Glad to be home! Hoping for a full night sleep from madam as she got up at 2am today :0 and didn't nap till the car ride home from Bristol train station.

Omg, hope its not like that on Monday :confused3
Hope it didn't ruin your day ? ;)
Was the Disney Cafe expensive ?
Cheers Tinks :thumbsup2

Omg, hope its not like that on Monday :confused3
Hope it didn't ruin your day ? ;)
Was the Disney Cafe expensive ?
Cheers Tinks :thumbsup2

No still had a great day.
It was because of the parade being so busy the rest of harrods was pretty quiet.
It was £4.95 a coke just one of the small glass bottles and a jacket potato was £9.50 and kids menu jacket potato was same price. £4.50 for DD apple juice x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter