• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Harrods Disney Boutique

DW and I are going to have a look around the store tomorrow on our way to The Albert Hall to see the Fantasia concert.

The photos of the store look good.

Visited this store this morning and it was absolutely packed so unable to take any good photos.

They were playing the 20th anniversary DLP CD in the back ground which was fun.

The photo studio was busy and so was the shoe department.

There was an equal amount of pink princess and toy story and cars merchandise available to keep the littles ones happy, plus some towels and adult nightwear for the grown ups.

Not much in the way of fluffy toys but I got myself two green aliens from toy story.

Unfortunately they do not accept DLP Shareholders cards as its a Harrods department.

For a pop up shop we were very impressed with the detail..

Visited this store this morning and it was absolutely packed so unable to take any good photos.

They were playing the 20th anniversary DLP CD in the back ground which was fun.

The photo studio was busy and so was the shoe department.

There was an equal amount of pink princess and toy story and cars merchandise available to keep the littles ones happy, plus some towels and adult nightwear for the grown ups.

Not much in the way of fluffy toys but I got myself two green aliens from toy story.

Unfortunately they do not accept DLP Shareholders cards as its a Harrods department.

For a pop up shop we were very impressed with the detail..

Oh gosh I won't tell DH it was busy already when we don't go for another two weeks x

I have only just realised that the Cinderella shoes are in adult sizes as well! I will never take them off if I manage to get a pair :)

A friend has been to London for the weekend, and I asked her to buy some shoes for Isabella (2), They are DEVINE!! They are leather, and so soft in comparison to even the likes of Monsoon shoes etc... she said the prices were very reasonable, she was surprised, and even thought it may be cheaper than the disneystore!

The shoes come presented in a gold and cream box, with gold ribbon handles. they are utterly gorgeous!!

(Even had to sneak into Isabella's room to try them on her feet while she was asleep to make sure they were ok, and they slip on...phew! as she has chunky little feet!)

Apparently the ladies who work there treat each child like cinderella, saying 'are you Cinderella, does this glass slipper fit you?!.... how cute is that!!!

A friend has been to London for the weekend, and I asked her to buy some shoes for Isabella (2), They are DEVINE!! They are leather, and so soft in comparison to even the likes of Monsoon shoes etc... she said the prices were very reasonable, she was surprised, and even thought it may be cheaper than the disneystore!

The shoes come presented in a gold and cream box, with gold ribbon handles. they are utterly gorgeous!!

(Even had to sneak into Isabella's room to try them on her feet while she was asleep to make sure they were ok, and they slip on...phew! as she has chunky little feet!)

Apparently the ladies who work there treat each child like cinderella, saying 'are you Cinderella, does this glass slipper fit you?!.... how cute is that!!!

this sounds amazing! Were they OK with your friend buying them for you? As I have read they are limited and was worried they wouldnt let us buy more then 1 pair.

Going on sat hope its no crazy busy prob will be do think they will let me try a pair

Think I have just found my wedding shoes!! :rotfl2:

They are gorgeous and will look fab under my wedding dress! Now, just to persuade hubby-to-be to take me to London!

We're still planning on going down a week on Saturday, thankfully our car passed it's MOT with only the exhaust needing replaced (which we knew anyway, sounds like a boyracer car atm!) so if we don't spend too much on our Nessie hunting expedition next week, we should be able to pop to Harrods to get some Cinderella treatment! pixiedust:

We're still planning on going down a week on Saturday, thankfully our car passed it's MOT with only the exhaust needing replaced (which we knew anyway, sounds like a boyracer car atm!) so if we don't spend too much on our Nessie hunting expedition next week, we should be able to pop to Harrods to get some Cinderella treatment! pixiedust:

Same day we are going :)

Think I have just found my wedding shoes!! :rotfl2:

They are gorgeous and will look fab under my wedding dress! Now, just to persuade hubby-to-be to take me to London!

Awh they would be perfect, I would have loved to have had those as my wedding shoes!

I think I might treat Skye when we go down next week. We have a wedding to go to in December so I think I may have to get the shoes for that and then find a dress to match!! :goodvibes

to those going there this weekend, on Saturday there is parade as well...

We're excited as #Christmas will officially come to Knightsbridge on Saturday... In the form of the #HarrodsParade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfyACbykh4M&feature=youtu.be

plus 10% off* most purchases for Harrods Rewards members online from Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th November and in-store on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th November, its the perfect time to shop those partywear must-haves and fabulous gift ideas.

Not yet a Rewards member? Register online at harrods.com/rewards

*T&Cs apply, Visit harrods.com for full details

pixiedust: :santa: pixiedust:

christmas parade

On Saturday 3rd November, Harrods’ famous annual Christmas parade will take to the streets of Knightsbridge.

As usual, the parade will be led by Father Christmas but this year, to celebrate Harrods’ Disney pop-up shop in store, he will be accompanied by a host of 'Disney friends' along with giant teddy bears, street dancers and real-life reindeer.

The parade will take place at 8am where it will weave its way down Brompton Road culminating in the opening of the store at 9am.

christmas parade

On Saturday 3rd November, Harrods’ famous annual Christmas parade will take to the streets of Knightsbridge.

As usual, the parade will be led by Father Christmas but this year, to celebrate Harrods’ Disney pop-up shop in store, he will be accompanied by a host of 'Disney friends' along with giant teddy bears, street dancers and real-life reindeer.

The parade will take place at 8am where it will weave its way down Brompton Road culminating in the opening of the store at 9am.

Oh my god I literally just squeaked AHHHHHHH I am so excited I could do a little wee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter