HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

I don’t think you can book HRH through Loew’s like you can some of the other properties. HRH isn’t affiliated with Loew’s.

Yes- you can access HRH from the Lowe's website. They are a Lowe's hotel but have their own rewards system.

Does HRH ever upgrade? We booked a Deluxe King Room and just curious if anyone has ever been upgraded to Club Deluxe Rooms? This is our first time at Universal. The first time we went to Disney we stayed at the POLY, and they upgraded us to Club Level. Not a big deal

We book club at HRH when we stay. We have been complimentary upgraded to a club deluxe and a suite before. I would ask upon check-in if they have club rooms available. They may upgrade you if so. Sometimes they do upgrades as a complimentary gesture- sometimes they will charge you the difference between the two room classifications.

We book club at HRH when we stay. We have been complimentary upgraded to a club deluxe and a suite before. I would ask upon check-in if they have club rooms available. They may upgrade you if so. Sometimes they do upgrades as a complimentary gesture- sometimes they will charge you the difference between the two room classifications.
We have a seven night stay (May 30-June 6) at club level coming up with three adults (wife, daughter and me) and two grandkids. We are Hard Rock Rewards members and we will basically get enough points for two free nights. Anyway, I would love to be offerred a complimentary upgrade to a larger room!!

We have a seven night stay (May 30-June 6) at club level coming up with three adults (wife, daughter and me) and two grandkids. We are Hard Rock Rewards members and we will basically get enough points for two free nights. Anyway, I would love to be offerred a complimentary upgrade to a larger room!!

Deluxe rooms are not a bookable category for club rooms- we received one on a few occasions though. Nice!! I would add a room request on to your reservation asking for a deluxe club room if available. That might increase the odds you get one. The staff at HRH are very good about honoring room requests when they can.

Free nights are wonderful!! We've accrued 6 in the last few years!! They also will allow you to upgrade to a club room (just pay an additional fee) when you utilize your free night. :thumbsup2

For those that do utilise the cars, the ODC service that sit outside the hotels are no longer going to be free for onsite guests.

There will be a flat $10 charge to go between these hotels from now on. This is down to the company not the hotels.

The free dining shuttle is also ending.

For those that do utilise the cars, the ODC service that sit outside the hotels are no longer going to be free for onsite guests.

There will be a flat $10 charge to go between these hotels from now on. This is down to the company not the hotels.

The free dining shuttle is also ending.
Is this effective immediately, schumi?

Can I buy a ticket or an AP at the hotel or do I have to do it at the park? 2 of us have APs, but one still needs a ticket of some sort and I’m trying to be efficient. TIA

Deluxe rooms are not a bookable category for club rooms- we received one on a few occasions though. Nice!! I would add a room request on to your reservation asking for a deluxe club room if available. That might increase the odds you get one. The staff at HRH are very good about honoring room requests when they can.

Free nights are wonderful!! We've accrued 6 in the last few years!! They also will allow you to upgrade to a club room (just pay an additional fee) when you utilize your free night. :thumbsup2
I called to add the deluxe room request. She said to call back the morning of check in but it would cost $50/night. I think that I will just try to politely request at check-in.

Has anyone got a link to view a floor/room map for the HRH please? I’ve tried the room77.com link from another thread on this forum, but it’s from 2016, and is no longer working. I wanted to look at the room numbers to make a room request for my upcoming visit in May, as I wanted to stay in the end wing that is the closest to the entrance to the parks, as I believe that there is a door there that you can use instead of having to go right around to the front of the hotel?
TIA.

Has anyone got a link to view a floor/room map for the HRH please? I’ve tried the room77.com link from another thread on this forum, but it’s from 2016, and is no longer working. I wanted to look at the room numbers to make a room request for my upcoming visit in May, as I wanted to stay in the end wing that is the closest to the entrance to the parks, as I believe that there is a door there that you can use instead of having to go right around to the front of the hotel?
TIA.
I was just searching for the same exact information. Hopefully we are there at different times in May, because I want that room...LOL

I was also trying to figure out what room categories were where.

I was just searching for the same exact information. Hopefully we are there at different times in May, because I want that room...LOL

I was also trying to figure out what room categories were where.

I reckon there’s a good chance of being able to see the night-time Cinematic Celebration show on the lake if you were on a high enough floor as well. The kids will probably be in bed well before then for the first couple of days or so as we’ll be jet-lagged, but at least me and the missus could watch it.

I thought I read somewhere that I could buy Starbucks coffee at the hotel. Is it a regular Starbucks menu? How busy is it? The one on the Universal side can be ridiculously slow, where as the Islands one is efficient and the Citywalk one is somewhere in between. I’m just trying to budget time. Also, what kind of Kcups are in the hotel rooms? And is there creamer? TIA:-)

I guess they may be different from Royal Pacific, after seeing your question about refrigeration for foods, I phoned ROyal Pacific, as we are staying there in May and they said no, they don’t store refrigerated foods. So now I’m thinking of getting a cheap styrofoam cooler and ice to store food before check in.
Did you speak to someone at HRH? We have a Sept stay there.

Sorry so late, but we just asked at Bell services when we checked in and it worked no problem when we checked out-they took the bags we’d designated for cold storage and refrigerated them for us until we left.

Sorry so late, but we just asked at Bell services when we checked in and it worked no problem when we checked out-they took the bags we’d designated for cold storage and refrigerated them for us until we left.
Thanks. I think I’ll phone RPH again, it’s possible I got wrong info.

Hey guys!! I just went and read all of 2018 post up until now. Have any of you guys used the spa services at Hard rock?? Can we use Hard rock gift cards there ?

Hey guys!! I just went and read all of 2018 post up until now. Have any of you guys used the spa services at Hard rock?? Can we use Hard rock gift cards there ?
I thought that spa services were available at Portofino (mandara), not Hard Rock. You may call to see if you can charge to the room and then pay for room with gift card.

Last edited:
Oh wow you are right I didn't notice that at all when I was looking at the service page on hard rocks website

I thought that spa services were available at Portofino (mandara), not Hard Rock. You may call to see if you can charge to the room and then pay for room with gift card.

Oh wow you are right I didn't notice that at all when I was looking at the service page on hard rocks website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!