HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

If I am needing to book 2 rooms at the HRH with only 1 over 21. I have "children" 20,18,15 and 8 (2 boys and 2 girls - not related so not sleeping in the same bed)., will get a roll a way for 1 room. Could I request connecting rooms? Or do I have to get a suite to accomodate everyone.
I had a similar situation last month. I called HRH and was told that it's fine to have two rooms with only 1 adult as long as it's listed in the reservation as a "guaranteed connecting rooms". We did get two connecting rooms without an issue. Just make sure to call when making the reservation.

You can book connecting rooms as a request and no balconies at HRH.

Portofino Bay and Sapphire falls both have some balconies but not many. At Sapphire both Hospitality and Presidential Suites have them.
Can you book a balcony room ahead of time at Portofino?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest