Hard Rock Cafe - April

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
We'll be at the HRH and wanted to make ressies at the HRCafe the Sunday before Easter. I was told they didn't have PS. I just received my Hard Rock Cafe all access card. Will this act like PS even down there? I'm sure this is a crowded time of the year.
Also, this is my first Universal/IOA trip. Does anyone know if the HRCafe is by the parks or the HRH?
Thanks, can't wait!!!!! :)

The HRC is in CityWalk right between the entrances to the parks. I haven't been to the HRH yet, but from what I have read, it is easily within walking distance from the parks. There is also a water taxi service to the hotel.

We made PS arrangements for HRC on their website, but you can only do it 30 days ahead.

I also got the HRC All-Access card and it looks like it works for PS within 15 minutes, so you might not even need to do anything else. If you are going at a particularly crowded time (like spring break) I think I would still try to do the arranged PS so you're covered either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter