Handy dandy cup holder

KateDrake

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Just got back last week and had several folks stop us in the park to ask about the cup carrier we were using for our refillable mug. It worked amazingly well and was super convenient, so I thought I'd share here. I know there are several different versions out there, and I'm sure they all work great! Anyway, wouldn't normally say anything, but we got stopped by SO MANY PEOPLE that it seemed like there are definitely some folks out there who could use something like this!Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 9.23.11 PM.png

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B076JGFNPL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We used these and they were great, because you could use the crossbody strap or the small one and connect to your backpack.

We used these and they were great, because you could use the crossbody strap or the small one and connect to your backpack.

View attachment 605927

This is perfect! I just ordered them. Four of them for $14.00 is a great deal. I had posted another thread asking if the current refillable cups have handles and since the answer is no, I had been thinking about carrying them around. This looks like it will be very helpful. In the reviews, others had mentioned they had used them for the refillable cups at Universal. Thanks for posting.

@RocketCityMama and @inspectorgadget -Is this the same product that the OP used or a different product? If it is something different, could you please reply with a link? Thank you for your time.

I did an amazon search and the top search result that came up are the ones RocketCityMama used. I decided to order these instead of the ones by the OP because these are cheaper. I need 3 of them. Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VK9Q5PP?psc=1&smid=AR74UWSCHI1G5&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

I have these waiting in my Amazon cart but they don't look like the refillable mugs with the handle would fit into them? Are there other mug choices?

I have an old mug with a handle, it does fit, but kinda tight and probably easily to tip over if not careful. I think eventually it would stretch the neoprene out too much. I'd probably go with another option for the cups with handles.

This is perfect! I just ordered them. Four of them for $14.00 is a great deal. I had posted another thread asking if the current refillable cups have handles and since the answer is no, I had been thinking about carrying them around. This looks like it will be very helpful. In the reviews, others had mentioned they had used them for the refillable cups at Universal. Thanks for posting.
It is really a good deal, we used them quite a bit!

@RocketCityMama and @inspectorgadget -Is this the same product that the OP used or a different product? If it is something different, could you please reply with a link? Thank you for your time.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VK9Q5PP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can find others for sure :)

I did an amazon search and the top search result that came up are the ones RocketCityMama used. I decided to order these instead of the ones by the OP because these are cheaper. I need 3 of them.

Thank you! I carry a small crossbody to the parks so something else around my shoulder didn't seem that great but something I could use to attach the bottle to the bag that I'm already carrying seemed great. I could use a s biner carabiner to attach the handle to the bag if the clip doesn't fit through the loop on my bag. Normally I use a vapur bottle, but if I ever did the dining plan, I would buy what you suggested.

View attachment 605927

@RocketCityMama, can the chip at the bottom of the cup be read through the holder? I ordered these yesterday but didn't think of this question until this morning. Do you have to remove the cup each time you refill? Since you used these - what did you do?

@RocketCityMama, can the chip at the bottom of the cup be read through the holder? I ordered these yesterday but didn't think of this question until this morning. Do you have to remove the cup each time you refill? Since you used these - what did you do?

They are pretty thick, so I imagine it will only work removing them, but I didn't try to leave in. The dispensers are wet/dirty so I didn't put them down on there lol It's not hard to get them out though, very easy :)

So do you put the cup in a locker for rides that require it (not RRR, etc, those I know you have to put up everything)? Like if I have a fanny pack and get a holder that will clip on and hold my cup, when can I ride with it, and when do I have to get a locker?

So do you put the cup in a locker for rides that require it (not RRR, etc, those I know you have to put up everything)? Like if I have a fanny pack and get a holder that will clip on and hold my cup, when can I ride with it, and when do I have to get a locker?
I've been wearing a fanny pack and then a sling with my refillable cup in it. On the rides that require lockers that you can still wear fanny packs on I just put the cup and holder sling in the free locker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!