Handheld shower sprayer for any resort or room?

dae3dae3

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to get a handheld shower sprayer installed in a value resort room without having to get an accessible room? If so, do I request it in advance or at check in? I don't need an accessible room but that handheld is pretty much a requirement for me.

Is it possible to get a handheld shower sprayer installed in a value resort room without having to get an accessible room? If so, do I request it in advance or at check in? I don't need an accessible room but that handheld is pretty much a requirement for me.

The renovated rooms at Pop have a handheld shower sprayer. Love them!

I've only seen them in accessible rooms.
I had read that you could request them for any room and they would send someone out to put it in for you but it was a very old thread. I didn't know if anyone had more recent experience doing this.

I know the renovated rooms at Pop have a dual shower head (one straight down, one at an angle) but is one removable? I thought both of them were fixed in place.

I know the renovated rooms at Pop have a dual shower head (one straight down, one at an angle) but is one removable? I thought both of them were fixed in place.
Just back from a stay at pop, can confirm. Two shower heads one is removable. Best thing ever.

I had read that you could request them for any room and they would send someone out to put it in for you but it was a very old thread. I didn't know if anyone had more recent experience doing this.

Unless something has changed recently, they will not do that.

Unless something has changed recently, they will not do that.

Do you know if all accessible rooms have the hand sprayer? Seems like a waste to take one of those rooms but I will if I have to. Unfortunately it just isn't an option for me to go a week without.

Here at Pop now, regular room. Two showerheads, one is removable. Well, still connected by the flexible hose but movable. :duck:

Do you know if all accessible rooms have the hand sprayer? Seems like a waste to take one of those rooms but I will if I have to. Unfortunately it just isn't an option for me to go a week without.

Yeah, all accessible rooms will have a handheld shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!