Hampton Inn question??

zoe dog

Mouseketeer
I've seen a lot of good reviews on these Boards about Hampton Inn Maingate _West_ in Kissimmee. Two questions:

1. Has anyone stayed at the other Hampton Inn Maingate that is at 3104 Parkway Blvd in Kissimmee (Hampton Inn Maingate _West_ is at 3000 Maingate Lane). Is the other one nice too?

2. The Hampton Inn at 3104 Parkway is listed as eligible for a 50% discount thru the Entertainment card (on its website). Does anyone know if the Hampton Inn Maingate _West_ is also eligible?

Thanks.

Not sure. They did have a color discount ad in the AAA book last year which was a decent price I believe. We got our rate off this board under their specials.

cheerldr.gif

<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort
Cheerleaders!!</marquee></font></font></font>

there is the Maingate location, the 1 off of 192, and on in LBV. The biggest difference is Maingate is really new but has double beds. The LBV location is decent and has queen beds. And the 1 off of 192 (on the other side of I-4) is not as good as the other 2 and has double beds. I am sure I have completely confused the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest