HaLlOwEeN

So, i work at a haunted house. tonight was my first night, and here's my job:
1. climb up on rafters(with a mask) and jump down at people
2. hide in a deep ditch and jump out at people

it's so funny watching people freak out, because they think I'm a mannequin, because i am placed near the mannequins. anyways so far i have been:
1.yelled profanities at
2. kicked (twice)
3. elbowed in the face

by our spectators..courteous,eh?

So, i work at a haunted house. tonight was my first night, and here's my job:
1. climb up on rafters(with a mask) and jump down at people
2. hide in a deep ditch and jump out at people

it's so funny watching people freak out, because they think I'm a mannequin, because i am placed near the mannequins. anyways so far i have been:
1.yelled profanities at
2. kicked (twice)
3. elbowed in the face

by our spectators..courteous,eh?

id be to scred to work in a haunted house
:] hahaha

I'm going to be Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. I have an amazing blonde wig, and the cutest little pink dress you've ever seen! I wanted to have the costume more like it was in the movie, like with the bright pink business suit, but I couldn't find one for the life of me. So I'm kinda doing it more like she looks in the musical. I can't wait for my friend's halloween partay!

I'm being the Teletubbies with 3 of my friends.

im tinky winky
xD

:scared1:
Thats...what..my neighbors and I were going to go as...

My crush was going to be Laalaaa
My friend was going to be Po
I was going to go as Dipsy
and my best friend was going as Tinky Winky xD

it was gonna be AWESOME
but...my crush has been out for an abnormal amount of time and we havnt talked bout it since.

I went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal last night. :teeth:
It was awesome!
I think I'm either going again with my cousin this weekend or next, or we may go to Howl O Scream. I really want to go back to HHN because I didn't get to do all I wanted, but I'm not sure she wants to. =/ Oh well! I'll still be happy either way. I've never been to Howl O Scream, but this was my 3rd year going to HHN.

Im going as a prisoner in black skinny's and a black and white striped shirt that I found. I also got some fake handcuffs. My best friend is going as my " patrol officer" so she's dressing up as a cop. We're stuffing her shirt with a pillow and she's going to carry a giant box of doughnuts as her trick or treating bag :rotfl2:

id be to scred to work in a haunted house
:] hahaha

actually it's not that scary. except when i'm alone in the dark woods until the next group comes along..that's a little freaky. but the other actors look freaky in their masks, but they treat actors different then the crowd.

I'm not going trick or treating but I still got a Halloween Costume.

The adorable Alice in Wonderland costume from disneyshopping.com!

I-am-going-as-the-teenager-walking-around-with-her-cousins-in-St-Louis-who-got-to-leave-Civics-early-because-of-her-flight-out
xD

i'm pumped for friday&saturday. i'm working at the haunted house then, and a girl who has a crush on me/i kinda have a crush on her is going =)

Me and my friend have the best costumes.

We are going to dress up as Sarah Palin.
Holding Hockey sticks.
Yelling "NO ABORTION!".

ZackyVengeance2.jpg

Zacky Vengeance. That outfit. I totally have those sunglasses and a flannel shirt. And I am going to wear a hat like one that he owns, cause my hair is the wrong color. And I am this close to going to Dollar Tree and buying loads of temporary tattoos. :woohoo:

I am going to be an overcrazed Jonas Brothers fan. I am wearing a t-shirt I got at one of their concerts, jeans, converse, something funky with my hair, a poster that me and my friend are makeing, and im going to draw teardrops coming from my eyes with eyeliner..... my mom said i should bring my portable ipod speakers with me and play their my music from my ipod lol

omg and its soo funny my friend is going to dress up like Amy Winehouse!! im going to help her draw fake tattoos on her arms. lol i told her to bring around an empty vodka bottle but the neighbors might get mad hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter