• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HaLlOwEeN

I'm not allowed to do anything. I wanted to take my little brother Trick or Treat-ing but Mum doesn't like it. She doesnt think it means the same as it used to and that really it's all about the money and candy.

I'm not allowed to do anything. I wanted to take my little brother Trick or Treat-ing but Mum doesn't like it. She doesnt think it means the same as it used to and that really it's all about the money and candy.

kids beg for candy from strangers.
thats all its about.
:confused3

I know. I just wanted to get dressed up. Apparantly my friend is having a little paerty thing so i might be going to that. Otherwise i'm just going to be stuck in the house that night. :(.

I know. I just wanted to get dressed up. Apparantly my friend is having a little paerty thing so i might be going to that. Otherwise i'm just going to be stuck in the house that night. :(.

i'm gonna be out at the football stadium working with the band. typically i help an actor for the show get into costume, but since a) they'll all be costumed and b) they're doing a new show i probably wont have much to do except be a music stand for the snare drums and quads.

Well, my best friend is going to be Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus, and she's going to be teaching about Scottish culture, and I'm going as bagpipe. We're doing a ghost investigation at my house because we're nerds, and we'll hand out candy. Maybe make an appearance in Santa Cruz.

LMAO I LOVE IT!!

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who can't trick and/or treat this year. I've got Honor Chorus. Probably a good thing too because I couldn't find the Sally costume I wanted. So, I guess I'll be a homicidal manic -they look like everyone else o_O-. I do have these thigh-high black/white striped socks I can wear though :teeth:....

I'm plannin on being a TOT bellhop this year and i will have a suitcase to put my candy in thats if I can find the shirt and hat its kinda tricky to find here! :S but ya thats meh plan for halloween! and i like this idea of a thread I :lovestruc HALLOWEEN!!!! :)

i am going to be a goth girl. I just need to find a perfect skirt and my costume will be complete!

Plan: Dress up with friend as gothic bride and bridesmaid.

Back up: Joe the plumber, and Simon the unicorn :)

I'll most likely be Simon the Unicorn.

one of my best friends katey and i are dressing up with our school stuff.

we're getting these plaid flannel pants that are dark green, black, and white plaid w/ our school name and logo on the top left hand corner.. we're getting those next thursday.

then we're wearing our football shirts, thigh-high socks..one green, one white.. the stuff that football players have under their eyes..our school hoodies.

oh yah and we ordered these spirit towel things we got yesterday..all they say is "Go Dutch!" on the sides in green (the towels are white) and theres a big P (town name) in the middle... we're tucking them into our pants so only the P & one Go Dutch! hang out :)

and best of all, my signature makeup haha all my friends have me do their makeup and one of my best friends has me do hers almost every morning before school haha. we're using my green eyeliner and eyeshadow :)

i'll post pictures later.. cuz i know we'll have tons.. she'll be at my house friday at 4pm til saturday at about 6pm! haha!

Halloween is kind of suckish in australia.

basically allthe little kids go as zombies, mummys or witches.
and the older kids put on a mask and wear there school uniform.

which is kind of scary in itsself.

BUT
if i go trick or treating after dance with my friends,
i will either re-use my minnie mouse costume frm my friends party,
or go as a cullen.
:D

I'm going as Sally from TNBC. I love my costume, I even found a pair of her boots! Nnow I jest need her legwarmers. :)

(My sister's going as a nerd.)

this year.. i have been very creative.. i am going trick or treating as a box! wooo!

Change of plans.
I'm gonna be a pirate now, Simon the unicorn will just have to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter