HaLlOwEeN

minniemouse440044

<font color=red> Katie's mom loves me, more then T
hey guys!

its almost time for halloween!! so what is everyone doing and dressing up as?!
i am dressing up as minnie mouse than going to my school football game, than catching the school hockey game cause my dad coaches it! haha

I actually might not be celebrating Halloween this year. :sad:
It depends on if I'm going to a concert or not the next day. My friend invited me to a concert in Connecticut on Nov 1st. So I'd have to drive home from school on Halloween.
If not, then I'll pull some costume together. I know there are a lot of Halloween parties on campus. And I'd love to go to one!

Hallowe'en is my favourite holiday. Ever.

I've won my costume contest at school for the past 2 years and I intend to again with my Edward Scissorhands costume :)

I'm going to my school dance then to my school for a day of school on the 31st with my costume on :D

I've got no clue what I'll be dressing up as, but once I get the right costume, I'm wearing it! I'll bring my camera when me and my friends go out on halloween.

hmmm.....Let's see
i'm dressing up as a band kid!

we have a flipping game on Halloween

:(

Hallowe'en is my favourite holiday. Ever.

I've won my costume contest at school for the past 2 years and I intend to again with my Edward Scissorhands costume :)

I'm going to my school dance then to my school for a day of school on the 31st with my costume on :D

what jamie?! no joker?! :sad2:

i'm not sure if i'm dressing up yet or what i'll be if i am..

my friend is having a really big party.
you have to dress up to get in.
i'm going as a "punk pirate".
i got my costume saturday.
it's really cute.

im going to a Football game for my school with my current crush!
he asked me to go!

My cheer squad is dressing all Cheetah-ish. We're wearing cheetah ears, and then shirts/purses/shoes/etc. that are Cheetah print :D

IDK. I think you were the one who did the female Peter Pan on the SYF thread? If you didn't mind, I'd like to steal your idea? If you have a photo of it, I LOVE YOU!!!

But our rival school is playing us on Halloween, I'll probably be doing that.

I'm not dressing up. :P
But I'm going trick-or-treating with my friends and then I'm taking my little cousins trick-or-treating.

I stopped dressing up when I turned 9. XD

I have no idea, haha.
I usually put something together last minute. xD I want to take my little brother trick or treating this year, he's being Buzz Lightyear. :teeth:

IDK. I think you were the one who did the female Peter Pan on the SYF thread? If you didn't mind, I'd like to steal your idea? If you have a photo of it, I LOVE YOU!!!

But our rival school is playing us on Halloween, I'll probably be doing that.

hahaha yeah that was me!
ill put up a pic here if you want ti!

haha here it is!
sv2rso.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter