Halloween Fantasy On The High Seas - Eastern October 24th 2015

hey guys and gals! :flower3:
Boy I have to start remembering to pop in here more often!

Time for the formal introduction.
Im Mike aka Underdog and i'll be joined by my lovely bride Robin aka Tart Annihilator. We'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary on this cruise and the plan is for Robin to retire just before the cruise so that's even more reason to celebrate!:cheer2::beach:
This will be our 10th Disney cruise. (unless we sneak a quick Dream cruise in there somewhere before next year)

Same here. I've been concentrating on our upcoming panama cruise. I make the excursion ressies tonight!

hey guys and gals! :flower3:
Boy I have to start remembering to pop in here more often!

Time for the formal introduction.
Im Mike aka Underdog and i'll be joined by my lovely bride Robin aka Tart Annihilator. We'll be celebrating our 40th anniversary on this cruise and the plan is for Robin to retire just before the cruise so that's even more reason to celebrate!:cheer2::beach:
This will be our 10th Disney cruise. (unless we sneak a quick Dream cruise in there somewhere before next year)

Nice to meet you Mike and Robin!;):yay:

So....... I'm moving!:woohoo:
My house is going up for sale as I write.
Guess where I'm moving to after 8 1/2 years????:rolleyes1

I'll miss the house I've lived in longer than anywhere and that
I raised my son in by myself. Loads of memories. But there
are more memories to be made elsewhere.:goodvibes

Oh! Like on Disney cruises!:yay:

So....... I'm moving!:woohoo:
My house is going up for sale as I write.
Guess where I'm moving to after 8 1/2 years????:rolleyes1

I'll miss the house I've lived in longer than anywhere and that
I raised my son in by myself. Loads of memories. But there
are more memories to be made elsewhere.:goodvibes

Oh! Like on Disney cruises!:yay:

You moving to Ohio Rose?:wave2:

So....... I'm moving!:woohoo: My house is going up for sale as I write. Guess where I'm moving to after 8 1/2 years????:rolleyes1 I'll miss the house I've lived in longer than anywhere and that I raised my son in by myself. Loads of memories. But there are more memories to be made elsewhere.:goodvibes Oh! Like on Disney cruises!:yay:

You need boxes , Rose? We just finished moving into our house and are emptying boxes everyday :)

You need boxes , Rose? We just finished moving into our house and are emptying boxes everyday :)

Hi Becky!
Congratulations on your move! I want to see your finished house on FB!

I had my move the easy way..... since Bob already has his house I slowly moved just a box or two (more on weekends) over there everyday and put it away ASAP. So almost everything is already there! The house isn't even yet sold but I'm pretty much moved. Lots of furniture I sold on Craig's list so that didn't have to come over either. I wish all moves were this way:):thumbsup2

Dyerneeds said:
I wonder what that girl is up to these days?:goodvibes:cheer2:

OMG Mike! You wouldn't believe, I thought of you today as I had a voice message at work from someone named Cinnamon!

So my dh Nate and I just switched our dummy date to this sailing today. :cool1:Cass told me that there were some kkers here but I didn't know what that meant lol. Now I do. I recall BOBers from trip reports and of course the Parlayers pirate: Oh and hi Janice! (We didn't have a cool name for our cruise last year) :rotfl:

So for this cruise it will be me Char, DH Nate, DS Luke-11 and DS Gabe-9. My parents will likely join us and possibly some friends that we met on a Carnival cruise in 2012 and converted to DCL fans last year :thumbsup2. I've been working on Joh (Wilmabride) but it's not looking like it will happen and I will be seeing Wendy (Runskyhy) in a few weeks and I'll work on her and Rich then ;) Looking forward to this! :banana:

So my dh Nate and I just switched our dummy date to this sailing today. :cool1:Cass told me that there were some kkers here but I didn't know what that meant lol. Now I do. I recall BOBers from trip reports and of course the Parlayers pirate: Oh and hi Janice! (We didn't have a cool name for our cruise last year) :rotfl:

So for this cruise it will be me Char, DH Nate, DS Luke-11 and DS Gabe-9. My parents will likely join us and possibly some friends that we met on a Carnival cruise in 2012 and converted to DCL fans last year :thumbsup2. I've been working on Joh (Wilmabride) but it's not looking like it will happen and I will be seeing Wendy (Runskyhy) in a few weeks and I'll work on her and Rich then ;) Looking forward to this! :banana:

Welcome! We were in the KK and the BOB cruise. Also very much looking forward to this one.

Hello Everyone. We will be joining you on this Haunted trip. I am Dave and I will be joined by DW- Shelly, We are making this a family cruise So We will Be joined by DD- Athena, DGD- Jillian(4), DGS- Robbie (2), DD- Janyce, DGS- Austin (6), DGS- Jace (2), DF- Tony, DF- Tara, DF- Terry, DF- Penny. So as you can see quite a gathering. Currently we are booked with 4 statrooms with the possibility of more family and friends yet to be added.

For Shelly, Terry and I this will be are 2nd trip aboard the Fantasy. Everyone else will be on their first cruise. (except Tony and I are retired Navy and have way more time at see than most.) We llok forward to chatting and meeting all of you in person.

PS thanks for explaining KKers. We are from the south so that set of letters can get confused.
:beach:

Welcome Char! I was also on the KK and the BOB cruise. Glad to have you along for this one:woohoo:

Congrats on converting more people to become DCL fans:thumbsup2
I try to do that too. Boy, the way some of us try to get newbies to go on DCL or even to WDW or DL, you'd almost think Disney should give us rewards, discounts, something?;)

Trying to get a roll call done on the first post.

Anyone jump in if I need to revise anything.

Gotta run.... I'm not even ready for work yet and I leave in about 1/2 hour!:headache:

We aren't technically booked yet, but this will be our date as well. We are sailing on the Fantasy this September, and plan to use on on-board booking discount to make the reservation for next year! Last year we were on the Wonder out of Galveston, and converted from a WDW family to DCL lovers! So much more relaxing! Our party will consist of (ages at time of sailing); DH-36, myself-35, DS-15, and DD-9. We're from Missouri, so we love tropical vacations!!! :beach:

Well we checked in last night and I see we haven't been added to the roll call. I guess since we were not a former KKer, we aren't included in this group?

Hi, this is dragon1165's wife!

We are so excited to finally be booked (and not as a dummy date) on the Fantasy again! The daughters and BFFs are also excited and we've already started thinking of what we want to do with the grands and what we want to "ditch the kids" for! Not that we'll be ditching them very often--we may even spend extra grandma/pa time with the youngest so the daughters can have some "grown up" time! Can't believe it is so far away--yet it will get here MUCH too quickly! Only 500 more days to go!

Has anyone thought of doing the FE or post card exchange lists yet?

Shelly

We aren't technically booked yet, but this will be our date as well. We are sailing on the Fantasy this September, and plan to use on on-board booking discount to make the reservation for next year! Last year we were on the Wonder out of Galveston, and converted from a WDW family to DCL lovers! So much more relaxing! Our party will consist of (ages at time of sailing); DH-36, myself-35, DS-15, and DD-9. We're from Missouri, so we love tropical vacations!!! :beach:

Hi! :wave2: Welcome!:yay:
I'm Rose and I'm editing our roll call on the first page. Can I include your names?

Lucky you a cruise this year and next:beach:

My SO, Bob, loves the cruises better than the World, but then he's not really a Disney fan anyway. He'd rather be out hiking and camping:confused3:rolleyes:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter