Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome photos, EnchantedPlayroom! Did you get a popcorn bucket? :)

Oh yes. :thumbsup2 I NEEDED it. It was $9.50. We noticed that a lot of the popcorn vendors were not offering the Mickey Ghost buckets. People were stopping us EVERYWHERE asking where we got ours. We got it from the very first popcorn man that you'll find on Main Street near the train station/fire depot.

Just had the gingerbread benigets at CO. Yummy!

ac80fac4.jpg

Oh wow! And yet again, VictoriaAndMatt, showing us something we have never seen on this thread before!! I repeat my :worship::worship::worship: from earlier!! This is our very first gingerbread beignet photo - ever!!

Between the fantastic photos from VictoriaAndMatt, EnchantedPlayroom and Roger, I think we are all bursting at the seams to get to DLR!!:cool1:

oh trust me i plan to!! its embedded in my mind popcorn::

Remember that specific cupcake in particular is at Breadworks - but you may get sidetracked with all the other bake shops and treat places along the way to Breadworks. Do you like down home New Orleans cooking? The Gumbo Pot is very popular!! BBQ? Can't miss Bryan's Pit BBQ!! There is so much food everywhere.:yay:

I'm actually going to be there in only a couple of days. I really can hardly stand the excitment! AHHH!

Wow I have missed a lot of great pictures. Had the girls birthday party yesterday and then got called into work (usually I would have not wanted to but with call back at time and a half its just more spending money for Disney) today so I just got on for the first time in like 12 hrs.:scared1: Happy to see all the great pictures from everyone thanks and can't wait until it's my turn!:yay:

Remember that specific cupcake in particular is at Breadworks - but you may get sidetracked with all the other bake shops and treat places along the way to Breadworks. Do you like down home New Orleans cooking? The Gumbo Pot is very popular!! BBQ? Can't miss Bryan's Pit BBQ!! There is so much food everywhere.:yay:

oh ill probably browse the other bakeries and pick up some more goodies you posted. oh i saw that!! you can obviously tell i LOVE princess and the frog so i love all new orleans style food!!

i seriously cant wait to go!!! :cloud9:

yup i'm seriously contemplating now making reservations to CO, ive never been and now seriously want to go for the sake of the beignets and gumbo crepe!

Did CO ever used to serve breakfast? I could have sworn I ate breakfrast there TWICE a few years ago? It was sooo yummy and my whole family was upset that we couldn't 'find' where we ate such an amazing breaksfast before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter