Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Lacey Chabert has launched her own brand new clothing line. Instead of those beautiful sweetheart neckline dresses she always wears on Hallmark, it is loungewear and will be exclusive on HSN shopping network.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CibOTgoJ4kl/

https://odv.hsn.com/customcontent/14639735.mp4

Photo from her Mommy & Me collection:

306662790_678499990298030_5640597173468536776_n.jpg
Cute mommy & me outfits! I remember doing that with my mom when I was a kid. She was good at sewing, so she would often make us things with matching material in slightly different styles.

We are down to the last three weekends of Autumn and NON-Christmas movies. Hallmark has cast some heavy hitters for each weekend.

Saturday:

Girlfriendship
is on at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel.
Re-airs: Sun 10/2 at 2pm ET
and Thurs 10/6 at 8pm ET

Starring: Tamera Mowry-Housley, Lyndie Greenwood, Krystal Joy Brown and Brad James.

Description: Samara books a birthday getaway that turns into a week-long retreat on Edisto Island in South Carolina. During the getaway, Samara and her two best friends rediscover their passions, their purpose and romance.

Sunday:

Chesapeake Shores, Episode 8 premieres at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel.

Nikki & Nora: Sister Sleuths is on at 9pm ET on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
Re-airs: Mon 10/3 at 7pm ET
Wed 10/5 at 9pm ET
and Sun 10/9 at 1pm ET

Starring: Hunter King and Rhiannon Fish

Description: After 10 years of estrangement, fraternal twin sisters Nikki (Hunter King) and Nora (Rhiannon Fish) Sullivan are reunited when they inherit a small private detective agency. Nora is a successful lawyer at a high-profile Chicago law firm on track to make partner and Nikki is a streetwise, struggling actress who can barely pay her rent every month.

Nikki, always in need of cash, wants to liquidate the detective agency immediately but before she can persuade her sister, they stumble upon the dead body of the lead counsel in Nora’s law firm.

Sensing an opportunity for impromptu undercover work, Nikki agrees to join forces to find the killer. Utilizing their local connections, the sisters struggle to stay one step ahead of Chicago police detective Scott Evans (David Attar).

Sunday:
Francesca Quinn, PI is on at 9pm ET on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Starring: Mallory Jansen & Dylan Bruce.

I TRIED to watch Francesca Quinn. It seemed like it might be good. But it was soooo convoluted, I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. :confused: It starts out with 20 minutes of flashbacks and "catching us up" on what's going on. . . As though we are watching Part 2 of a two-parter movie, only there never was a Part 1. :confused3 They thought telling us would be enough. Only there are too many people, too many relationships, too many backstories, present stories, histories, secrets, suspects. . . :headache:

I ended up going to the IMDB .com reviews to see if someone else could explain what the heck was going on. She actually explained how crazy and convoluted it was, and what I went through PERFECTLY! :teacher: :rotfl:

"This starts with a *massive* amount of exposition. As in almost 30 minutes of flashbacks and voice overs with only a few brief scenes of dialogue mixed in. And yet once everything finally gets going, I still felt like I didn't know who the characters were. For example, the very first scene was about Frankie having a heart attack while jogging, then a newspaper says she resigned as superintendent. Thirty minutes later (and 2 hours later) I still had no idea what she was superintendent of and why the writers felt the need to give her a heart attack. What did that have to do with anything? We also are told how her high school sweetheart recently showed up back in town. Their meeting is cold. A minute later a newspaper headline announces they are getting married. A couple minutes later, their relationship is over because she was cheating on him. A few minutes after that, we are told her relationship with the guy she was cheating with, her police officer partner, is also over. We learn her father was chief of police and married to a killer, so he resigned. Her father's best friend, another police officer, was helping [a suspect.] There's no motivation given. It's all part of this mind boggling backstory. I've even left quite a bit out. . ."​

Done. I know now, it wasn't just me who couldn't figure it all out. She saw exactly the same as what I saw. So, it's not like either of us missed something crucial that tied it all together. Not wasting any more time on this one. :badpc:

We are down to the last two weekends of Autumn and NON-Christmas movies.

Saturday:

Pumpkin Everything
is on at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel.

Re-airs: Sun 10/9 at 6pm ET
and Thurs 10/13 at 8pm ET
and Sat 10/15 at 2pm ET
and Wed 10.19 at 6pm ET

Starring: Taylor Cole & Corey Sevier.

Description: It is based on a book by Beth Labonte.
When Amy (Cole) learns her grandfather Tom injured himself, she returns back home to help out. That includes helping out at Tom’s store, Pumpkin Everything. This is the busiest time of the year.

It turns out, Tom has a surprise. One of the locals. Kit (Sevier) has been helping out. Amy knows who this is. This is the guy that she cannot forget. Yet, they have not seen each other in about 15 years. Can they work together?

This is about healing, family, and love. Best of all, there are a lot of pumpkins, caramel apples, and all of the autumnal things that people love during the fall. 🍁 🍂🎃

Sunday:

Chesapeake Shores, Episode 9 premieres at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel.

Mid-Love Crisis is on at 9pm ET on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Re-airs: Tues 10/11 at 9pm ET
and Sun 10/16 at 7pm ET
Wed 10/19 at 9pm ET

Starring: Teri Hatcher and James Tupper

Description: Hatcher portrays Mindy Quinn, a recently divorced woman about to hit the big 5-0. While she's content to let the day pass without fanfare, her daughter Rita and Rita's girlfriend Emily are hell-bent on celebrating the milestone. But life throws Mindy a curveball when Emily invites her uncle Sam, who unbeknownst to her happens to be Mindy's first love, to share in their long weekend.

Just posted this on the kindness thread. Wanted to say hi on here, too. Sorry for being awol for so long to this thread. My thanks to all of you for all your kind shares :) Dad and I finished watching last night Winter in Vail a Hallmark movie we recorded a few weeks ago. It's been on before. We both enjoyed the setting (albeit freezing looking to me from afar) and sweet story. I really liked the dad and the older lady who he had long time friendship with. Was glad the two got together at the end of the movie. For a cozy, predictable, of course in parts, movie, I'd recommend with a cup of hot chocolate in your hand! We still have The Secrets of Bella Vista and Falling for Vermont to watch before we record any new movies. I forgot. Have any of you seen either of these?

We still have The Secrets of Bella Vista and Falling for Vermont to watch before we record any new movies. I forgot. Have any of you seen either of these?

Yes, I really like Falling for Vermont. It's with Julie Gonzalo, who hasn't done a lot of Hallmark films but I like the ones she's done. In this movie, she gets amnesia and they have to help her remember who she is. Very sweet movie.

This weekend is the final weekend of non-Christmas movies. (I'll post what they are later.)

While many of us may not be ready for the new Christmas movies to start yet - we haven't event gotten to Halloween 🎃 yet, I thought you guys might be as curious as I am as to what is coming up on the various networks for the holiday season 2022. :tongue:

BOTH Hallmark and Great American Family (GAF) are starting their new Christmas/Holiday movies next weekend, Oct 21 & 22nd.

Hallmark will air 3 new movies each weekend: Fri, Sat & Sun. 31 new Christmas/Holiday movies.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will air one on Sat at 10pm. 9 new Christmas/Holiday movies.

Great American Family (GAF) will air two new movies each weekend: Sat & Sun. 18 new Christmas/Holiday movies.

Lifetime is thankfully NOT doing a new movie every night this year. Their season kicks off on Nov. 5 with new movies on Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. 26 new holiday movies.

UPtv will have 17 new Christmas movies this year starting Nov 4.

Netflix is doing about 8 new holiday movies & projects which includes a movie starring Lindsay Lohan, an animated movie, a foreign holiday movie, and two episodes of a holiday edition of The Great British Baking Show. 🥧 🍰 🍪 Their season kicks off Nov 8.

I'm not quite ready for the Christmas ones just yet.

::yes:: While I am interested in seeing what the schedule will be for Christmas movies. I'm not quite ready to actually watch one. I'm still savoring the last several warm-ish days we still have left here in autumn. 🍁🍂 Switching to Christmas movies feels like saying good-bye to that. :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter