Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Good and bad news for Kristoffer Polaha fans:

1655905724755.png
FUk9hAxXEAIwOEx
It was weird to see him have a brief appearance in the new "Jurassic World: Dominion" movie as a bad guy / henchman.

Just over a week until Hallmark's Christmas in July starts. :santa: :beach: :santa:

Then about two weeks until the premiere of Hallmark's new 2022 holiday ornaments. 🎄

GAC Family is showing signs of life too, with their own Christmas in July (weekend) celebration.

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries has started showing Christmas movies already. :eek:

From now through June 30th Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is showing Christmas movies 24 hours a day.
wreath-1719.gif
🎄 :santa:
wreath-1719.gif

NOTE: These movies are different than the ones the regular Hallmark Channel will show during Christmas in July. NONE of the movies repeat during this week. Catch them while you can. (I've already set my DVR to record about a dozen of them. :love: :lmao:)

Last edited:
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries has started showing Christmas movies already. :eek:

From now through June 30th Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is showing Christmas movies 24 hours a day.
wreath-1719.gif
🎄 :santa:
wreath-1719.gif

NOTE: These movies are different than the ones the regular Hallmark Channel will show during Christmas in July. NONE of the movies repeat during this week. Catch them while you can. (I've already set my DVR to record about a dozen of them. :love: :lmao:)
I add a ton of them to my DVR last night LOL.

Whoops! Late reminder again:

This is the last new "summer movie" premiering until August.

(Christmas in July starts on July 1st on the Hallmark Channel.
One week of Merry Movies Week is happening now on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries through June 30 with the different HM&M Christmas movies.)

This happens to be a Ryan Paevey movie. :love: popcorn:: So, Hallmark is finishing the start of summer off right. :cheer2:

TONIGHT: Two Tickets to Paradise premieres at 8pm ET on the Hallmark Channel.
Re-airs: Sun 6/26 at 6pm ET
and Tues 6/28 at 8pm ET
and Thur 6.30 at 6pm ET
Then it's gone until about Aug.

Starring: Ryan Paevey & Ashley Williams

Description: Ryan Paevey portrays Josh Wyatt, who after being jilted at the altar meets Hannah Holt (Ashley Williams), who happens to have also just been jilted. To move on, both decide to embark on their planned honeymoons -- solo. But when they encounter one another at the same honeymoon resort in Hawaii they accept that fate might be playing a major part in their lives and become 'adventure buddies' to learn from each other and enjoy their vacations. The activities Paevey and Williams got to partake in only added to the joy of making the film. "We got to snorkel with turtles," Paevey recalled. "We did that the same day as the surfing, which sadly cut the surfing short. We kayaked on the South Shore too, which was super fun. And we did a little hiking.

:teacher: Fun trivia:
Ryan explained how he was told he got the role, in an exclusive interview with MediaVillage, "I got a call from my manager. He loves to prank me and when there's good news, so he will call like it's bad news. He said, 'I know we were getting ready for a film up in Vancouver, but it fell through.' I was like, 'That's cool, I'll stay in my shop and make some silver stuff and wait for their call or e-mail about the next one.' He's like, 'No, wait, they have another one coming, and I think you're gonna be happy with it. Let's go grab a bite.'

"So, we go out to eat," he continued. "I'm pretty comfy these days since I never really have to take my shirt off in any of my work, so I'm eating this super-gnarly deep-dish pizza, shall we say the kind of food that erases all of your good lines, with a beer. I'm hungry, I'm eating! He'd gotten the specifics of the movie that day but elected to allow me to consume pizza anyway. Seriously, I've got a mouthful of inch-thick Chicago-style meat lovers pizza, when he reveals I'm going to Hawaii instead of Vancouver, and the script has shirtless scenes! I'm like, 'Oh, you b$#*ard!' I spent the next two and a half weeks going everywhere on foot as I definitely had the quarantine 15, and dropping weight isn't as easy as it used to be."

Paevey did achieve his goal for those shirtless scenes, and after reading the script, was elated. "There was surfing in it!" he exclaimed. "I immediately went back and said, 'You absolutely have to let me do the surfing. I don't want to say it's conditional, but let's say it's conditional. I have to be the one surfing.' Eventually, Kenneth Burke, one of the producers, invited me for a surf a few days before filming began. Basically, the network wanted to make sure I wasn't lying and wouldn't have drowned. I brought my own board, we surfed, and that was that. I love the ocean and have been a water baby my whole life."

I'm watching the Two Tickets to Paradise and only 20 minutes in but so far it's kind of cute, and I love ones set in Hawaii, that place is on my bucket list for sure.

There was a promo for a Christmas themed one next week that looks cute, with the usual trying to trick the family stuff. I've set the PVR already!

I'm watching Two Tickets to Paradise too. Ashley over-acted quite a bit with the crying at the beginning. But, she settled down. So far, I'm really liking this movie.

I think I missed the first few minutes.

I will also add I appreciate the effort he put in for all the shirtless scenes 🤣:D

I enjoyed Two Tickets to Paradise as well. I agree Ashley definitely was selling too hard in the beginning but came back down to Earth.

I was leery about the Christmas movie advertised because the couple didn't have good chemistry in their butterfly movie, but this one does look better. Maybe this real-life couple shines better with a more serious theme...

I was leery about the Christmas movie advertised because the couple didn't have good chemistry in their butterfly movie, but this one does look better. Maybe this real-life couple shines better with a more serious theme...

I agree. The promo commercials for this look promising. I just hope those few bits they showed weren't the best of it and it's really lackluster after all.

The Christmas movies are ending tonight on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel. (I have a dozen re-recorded to watch again. Am recording one now, with two more to go tonight. 🥰 )

Tomorrow at 10am ET, Christmas in July begins on the Hallmark Channel. :santa: (Not sure why this week's Christmas movies on HM&M weren't included as part of the celebration? :confused3 ) I've already set my DVR for the next two weeks. 🎄 :cloud9:

Not this weekend, but there will be brand new Christmas movies premiering Saturday nights: July 9, 16 and 23 on the Hallmark Channel. :woohoo:(More details on each one in the weekly thread reminders right before they air.)

The Hallmark 2022 Keepsake Ornaments premiere July 9 – 17. 🎄 🎁 🛍️

Then the last weekend, July 30 & 31, there will be two new summer premieres to ease us back to summer. :teleport: :beach:

The Christmas movies are ending tonight on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel. (I have a dozen re-recorded to watch again. Am recording one now, with two more to go tonight. 🥰 )

Tomorrow at 10am ET, Christmas in July begins on the Hallmark Channel. :santa: (Not sure why this week's Christmas movies on HM&M weren't included as part of the celebration? :confused3 ) I've already set my DVR for the next two weeks. 🎄 :cloud9:

Not this weekend, but there will be brand new Christmas movies premiering Saturday nights: July 9, 16 and 23 on the Hallmark Channel. :woohoo:(More details on each one in the weekly thread reminders right before they air.)

The Hallmark 2022 Keepsake Ornaments premiere July 9 – 17. 🎄 🎁 🛍️

Then the last weekend, July 30 & 31, there will be two new summer premieres to ease us back to summer. :teleport: :beach:
I will say my DVR is getting a workout! Lots of movies to save to get me to the holiday premiere!

Starting tomorrow at 6am ET:

GAC Family is having a Christmas in July weekend celebration on July 2 - 4. :santa: 🎄🦌

They are showing all their original movies from last Christmas, as well as older Christmas movies from Lifetime, ION, Pixl, and UPtv

On Sunday night, 8pm and 10pm ET, the original two “Mrs. Miracle” movies starring Doris Roberts, who played the original “Mrs. Miracle” on Hallmark back in 2014-15 will be airing.

GAC Family will launch its new holiday season of new Christmas movies on October 28. :woohoo:

If you don't get GAC Family or even the Hallmark channels, you can get the Frndly app. Only $6.99/month with no contract. So, you can binge on the Christmas in July movies and then cancel.

https://try.frndlytv.com/

Some of the Frndly channels they have are:
GAC Family, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama. They even have Lifetime, UPtv, Pixl, and a channel I found that has some great romance movies: BYUtv.

This app will be good to remember to get when the holiday season comes. Since they have all the major holiday movie channels, no more missing out! :cheer2: They have a couple higher priced plans for $2-4 more, which include unlimited DVR recordings and will keep the recordings 3-9 months, depending on which plan you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter