Half Day Pass???

giftcard

Mouseketeer
I'm pretty sure a half day pass doesn't exist (didn't see anything on Disney's website) but thought I'd ask just in case. Anyone know if there's such a thing?

My best friend and I have decided to spend the evening at Disney before heading out on our cruise. $83 is a little steep for an evening but we're big enough Disney freaks that we'll totally do it. At least the MK is open until midnight the day we're going to be there.

THANKS!!!!

(I tried searching the threads but the search function didn't seem to want to work for me)

There used to be (like 20 years ago!) an evening admission, especially during the summer, but that was the days of Videopolis! (I know, I'm dating myself!) I have seen conference tickets that are after certain times, but that's it.

Same as above, I have only seen twilight passes offered to convention people. Maybe if you can get a hold of a convention website, sometimes you can buy the tickets without any problems.

Andrea

Thanks so much for the suggestion!!!

I love the DISboards! You guys are so great in replying!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter