Hairdryers at Poly

rileyroosmom

DIS Veteran
Leaving tomorrow for the Poly!!!! Just checking, there are hairdryers in the rooms right? Anyone get to their rooms to find a fridge or do you have to call for one? Thanks!

Yes, there are hairdryers but they are very wierd...at least the ones in Hawaii....it's hard to describe, sorry, but I could not use it...DH went to the concierge desk to get me a "normal" one....I would suggest packing your own...HTH and have a wonderful trip!!

I thought the hairdryers at the Polynesian were fine, they are actually larger than those really tiny ones you usually see in hotel rooms. I have pretty long hair and it worked fine for me.

We stayed in Fiji and didn't have a fridge, but I'm sure its no problem to have them deliver one if you want it.

Have an awesome time at the Polynesian!! :flower:

The hair dryer we had in Hawaii didn't work. Contacted concierge and they sent a CM up with a regular hair dryer. While we were at dinner someone from maintenance came and fixed it.

We were at the Poly for one night last week (Wow! was it only last week?). We were in Tokelou (sp?) longhouse and there was a hair dryer attached to the wall. It seemed to be more powerful then the standard hotel model.

i just got back from the Poly. I was very happy with the hairdryers; they were 1600 watts. I had thought they were not going to be adequate so i brought my own, but never used it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter