Hagrid's Coaster Queue Updates / Questions / Reviews

i'm no there now, but they opened the ride at 9AM with a mini grand opening ceremony including a message from Robbie Coltrane, and some of the potter actors (Warwick Davis among them) at the ride entrance: They let folks up to it that were there, and I think the line goes back behind Poseidon and around into Seuss landing and all the way up to the front of the park, around 8h hours long. They are handing out water and have fans all along the queue.

1560431528916.png

1560431743925.png
1560432075908.png
1560433821408.png

Last edited:
Interesting photo you got there. I can't wait to see how long the queue gets, especially since it's almost 9 now.

From another board (where folks in line have been giving a lot of updates) here is an image they drew to show where the queue was to get into hogsmeade before 9:00 am. They had people wrapped BEHIND Poseidon's Fury into the backstage area!

A person who was in line that was on the bridge between Seuss and Lost Continent was told it would be 4 hour wait from where they were (once the ride started at 9:00)

It's going to be even more intense this afternoon. Predicting storms / rain today. Which means ride closure / delays.

I read on another forum someone said that's like waiting until park closing and I was like... "Oh, wow, that kinda is." :laughing:

Technically, that would be 12 hours, but I'm sure that won't take long.

In line. Quick report
Parked af 5:30 they let us in at 6. Hogsmead opened at 8:30.
They are going in waves of about 300 people in at a time. I got in in wave 3 closer to 9am. Currently in the room with the motorbike above your head, about to load.
:cool1:

anyone know if they are utilizing the Virtual Queue today or is it just "stand in a line for 10 hours"?

I'm waiting for someone to post a POV video of the ride itself and not just the que. Hoping it happens today, if anyone sees one online can you post a link here? I've been doing google searches and coming up empty, only finding the preview videos that are just partials of the ride that universal released awhile back.

I'm waiting for someone to post a POV video of the ride itself and not just the que. Hoping it happens today, if anyone sees one online can you post a link here? I've been doing google searches and coming up empty, only finding the preview videos that are just partials of the ride that universal released awhile back.

Me too but are they allowing cameras on the ride? Anyone know if they are running you through metal detectors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter