Gym Facilities at Apt Complexes

RunningonGrounds

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what sort of exercise equipment is available at the different complexes. The website mentions weight rooms, but are there areas with cardio equipment available too? Are there any major differences between the complexes? I'm still trying to decide which area is going to be the best fit for me. I'm a runner and I'm worrying that there won't be any alternatives to running in the FL heat.

I was wondering what sort of exercise equipment is available at the different complexes. The website mentions weight rooms, but are there areas with cardio equipment available too? Are there any major differences between the complexes? I'm still trying to decide which area is going to be the best fit for me. I'm a runner and I'm worrying that there won't be any alternatives to running in the FL heat.

I personally despise treadmills! I can't wait to be able to run around orlando!
But given the size of the complexes i assume the fitness rooms will be pretty packed.
Im just going to try to run in the afternoons or early mornings.

Wooo running!!!

I personally despise treadmills! I can't wait to be able to run around orlando!
But given the size of the complexes i assume the fitness rooms will be pretty packed.
Im just going to try to run in the afternoons or early mornings.

Wooo running!!!

Actually the gym at Chatham was very nice and always empty, except for like my room mate, lol. Chatham CP's were not gym bunnies at all

Thanks so much for that link! It was really helpful. Although if that's the largest gym available it's going to be quite the shock from my university's facilities. Let's hope for an early fall this year so it's more comfy outside haha

Thanks so much for that link! It was really helpful. Although if that's the largest gym available it's going to be quite the shock from my university's facilities. Let's hope for an early fall this year so it's more comfy outside haha

Ya that gym looks tiny! but as long as it has dumbbells im good!

I was in the vista gym at least 6 days a week. There are a couple treadmills, bikes and elipticals, a stair machine and a rowing machine if you're into that. There's a Smith machine, a couple flat/incline benches, one decline bench, a rack of free weights (15-45lbs), a combination cable machine that has a 2 lat pulldowns, 2 row stations, a set of crossover cables, a pull up bar and one interchangable pulldown. There is also a dip station and an ez-bar you can put plates on. Of course they could have changed some things around or bought new items but that is what was in there when I left in January.

Get ready to deal with people not racking the weights properly and other amateur hour crap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter