Guest of Honor name Badges

basketlady322003

Married my Prince Charming
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the Guest of Honor Name badges. I would love to get some for my kids for our trip. :flower:

In WDW, you can find them at the Christmas shop at DTD, as well as in shops (sorry--can't remember names) in at least MK and DS. If you do a search here on the boards, there's also places to order them online (but it will cost you some extra $$ over buying them at WDW!)

As Dotty mentioned, you can wait until you arrive and purchase them at the downtown Disney Christmas shop or the MGM 5 & 10 store. There are also some online purchasing sites such as Laughingplacestore.com, but you will pay a markup.

If you'd like to, you can order them directly through the Disney Christmas store. Give them a call at 407-828-2042. You can either have them shipped to you, or if you're close to your trip, they can have them held at your resorts gift shop. You'll pay the same onsite price, with only the additional shipping charge to have them mailed to you.

There are many new styles available. We have the old red style, but I had to get my family some of the new characters.

Tammi

There are also websites that sell them. Try searching the posts on the search function at the top for guest of honor

Adrienne :wizard:

i bought guest of honor badges for our disney wedding from giftsofalifetime.com, they also sell many assortments at laughingplacestore.com or you can order them through disney merchandise & have them shipped to you or placed in your room for when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter