Guardians to replace UoE and Ratatouille coming to Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not planning a trip around Rat but did have the foresight for March to switch my AK res to Epcot so that we have at least 1 guaranteed entry day...just in case. 😬

Coming down for a couple nights at the end of the month for me and my daughter to do the FOAs and enjoy Epcot. What do you think the chances of Ratatouille ride being open? Hoping it won't be as it will increase the level of crowds at Epcot, but my gut is going with it being open.

Coming down for a couple nights at the end of the month for me and my daughter to do the FOAs and enjoy Epcot. What do you think the chances of Ratatouille ride being open? Hoping it won't be as it will increase the level of crowds at Epcot, but my gut is going with it being open.
I don’t think so. Soft opening is possible, not fully open.

Im not sure they want to lure people in with a new attraction until they can operate more close to normal. A new ride needing plexiglass or every other row on day 1 just doesn’t have the same appeal.

Im not sure they want to lure people in with a new attraction until they can operate more close to normal. A new ride needing plexiglass or every other row on day 1 just doesn’t have the same appeal.

I was in the “They just need to open it” camp, and then I was listening to Craig on, I think the Tuesday show when he said that even though this is a copycat attraction, there’s still a ton of work, and pride that goes into bringing it together. Even if it’s not the latest and greatest attraction, it still deserves a Disney Grand Opening. While I do believe the tape will be cut before we’re All Systems Go at the parks again, I do think they might be trying to open it ASAP without it being an “Ok, it’s open” type of opening

I was in the “They just need to open it” camp, and then I was listening to Craig on, I think the Tuesday show when he said that even though this is a copycat attraction, there’s still a ton of work, and pride that goes into bringing it together. Even if it’s not the latest and greatest attraction, it still deserves a Disney Grand Opening. While I do believe the tape will be cut before we’re All Systems Go at the parks again, I do think they might be trying to open it ASAP without it being an “Ok, it’s open” type of opening

That may be the case but if they need to “break glass in case of emergency” to attract reservations and visitors you best believe that ride is getting opened, plexiglass or not.

I think it is going to be an awesome attraction, but I hope it is not open come the end of Janurary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter