Group rates?

wcw57

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done group rates on cruise?
:confused3
More importantly, have any of the meet groups done group rates on airlines? Is/was there substantial savings?

Our cruise group, so far, is fairly densely populated over a small geographic area (we live fairly close by)...a group rate is VERY do-able......

any input?

THANX!

DCL has a special desk that deal with groups. You or your TA can interface with this desk. Their definition of a group is a minimum of 8 cabins--it is based on number of cabins, not number of guests. The discount used to be $50...OK, I'm not sure if that was per cabin or per person. Bottom line, it isn't much of a discount. You also do not qualify for any other special deals like a Disney Visa OBC, Kids Free, military, FL resident, etc. if you use a group rate.

I know nothing about group rates on airlines--sorry.

The discount also does not apply toward any cabin that is a cat 1-3. I believe the room counts toward total though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter