Grocery delivery to resort?

Its Amazon's Fresh or Whole Foods. You can shop at one or both stores in the order. It will tell you when you pick an item where its coming from. But make sure if you have items from both whole foods and Amazon fresh that you check out from both seperate. It will be a payment to each store.
I am working on my order for our trip coming up in 10 days. All I need is beer and water. I typically use Garden Grocer, but they are very limited on beer selections. If I use Amazon, will they deliver to bell services since there is alcohol on there? With Garden Grocer, I upload my ID, so they have always delivered to bell services without me being there. Does Amazon do the same thing, have you upload your ID for beer orders?

I am working on my order for our trip coming up in 10 days. All I need is beer and water. I typically use Garden Grocer, but they are very limited on beer selections. If I use Amazon, will they deliver to bell services since there is alcohol on there? With Garden Grocer, I upload my ID, so they have always delivered to bell services without me being there. Does Amazon do the same thing, have you upload your ID for beer orders?
Based on this info, someone over 21 would need to be present. I think Garden Grocer is the only place that would drop alcohol at Bell Services if you downloaded your ID
https://www.disboards.com/threads/resort-grocery-delivery-faq.3693570/

We didn't order an Alcohol when did our order. I'm sorry. I can't help. Maybe someone else has used Amazon delivery with Alcohol can answer?

So if you have Amazon Prime, you won't be charge a delivery fee if using Amazon Fresh. I never used Amazon Fresh. We also drive so now no car to pick up water. That's really all I want. Can I have it sent to the Dolphin Resort? How do they handle it there? Any fee?

Shout out to some former cast members that have formed a delivery service, Vacation Grocery Delivery. They shop Publix at Publix prices and will deliver to bell service for a flat fee of $25. They communicate through text while shopping so you get exactly what you need.
Search them on FB and the instructions are simple.

So if you have Amazon Prime, you won't be charge a delivery fee if using Amazon Fresh?

So if you have Amazon Prime, you won't be charge a delivery fee if using Amazon Fresh?
I have Amazon Prime and we used Amazon Fresh. There was no fee but I believe we had to hit an order minimum (maybe $35?).

hi, can someone advise how to set up the delivery address in Amazon Fresh?
should i enter "my name-hotel guest". And should i enter any additional delivery instructions like where to leave the package- or can i just assume they will know?

thanks- ive always used Garden Grocer and they were set up already for Disney deliveries

hi, can someone advise how to set up the delivery address in Amazon Fresh?
should i enter "my name-hotel guest". And should i enter any additional delivery instructions like where to leave the package- or can i just assume they will know?

thanks- ive always used Garden Grocer and they were set up already for Disney deliveries
I'm looking for this info also, did you ever find it?

No, I didn't. So i thought for first line where it says name, I would put
"Name- guest at Saratoga springs resort"

I've ordered groceries to different Disney resorts but it's been a few years now. I guess if the order is placed ahead of time we can't even enter the room number. I never had a problem though and always got the deliveries without issue so I think that should be fine.

I've ordered groceries to different Disney resorts but it's been a few years now. I guess if the order is placed ahead of time we can't even enter the room number. I never had a problem though and always got the deliveries without issue so I think that should be fine.
I put mine name as Guest: XXXXX XXXXXX, Reservation #123456789

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for Vacation Grocery Delivery?
I don't see it on their website but it says you can call them with questions: 407-630-7793.
I'm going to try them on our trip next month to UO. Instacart can be hit or miss depending on how good your shopper is, and the prices are high. Becky from TP recommended this company in her blog.

I don't see it on their website but it says you can call them with questions: 407-630-7793.
I'm going to try them on our trip next month to UO. Instacart can be hit or miss depending on how good your shopper is, and the prices are high. Becky from TP recommended this company in her blog.
Thanks, I will try that. I have sent them a couple of messages with no response. We have used Garden Grocer for years, but want to support the former CM's if we can.

am working on my order for our trip coming up in 10 days. All I need is beer and water. I
I used Walmart. I had to come to the dropoff to ID and pick it up, but the app was very good about letting me know where they were.

I guess it depends on what you buy, a case of water is around $14 which is really high
I agree but it is also realative. 14 dollars nets you just about 3 bottles of water at WDW prices (3.50 per bottle) so still a huge savings at 14 dollars (especially if a 32 pack of water) We usually have 4 cases of water delivered so even at 14 dollars a case we save a boatload of $$$$ for us it is like buying 3 bottles of water and getting 29 free (just one way of looking at it)

I agree but it is also realative. 14 dollars nets you just about 3 bottles of water at WDW prices (3.50 per bottle) so still a huge savings at 14 dollars (especially if a 32 pack of water) We usually have 4 cases of water delivered so even at 14 dollars a case we save a boatload of $$$$ for us it is like buying 3 bottles of water and getting 29 free (just one way of looking at it)
We ordered from INSTACART for the first time ever on Tuesday and it was so easy. I put through the order when we got off the plane and it was delivered by the time we checked in. A case of water was $7 and we got the sale price on our packs of soda and our package of cheese cubes. Very happy and no reason to go back to Garden Grocer and pay their inflated prices except if you want alcohol and you cannot meet the INSTACART driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter