Grills?

BoardwalkBabe

DIS Veteran
I think we're taking a drive over to Cocoa Beach on Sunday (the Orlando Ron Jon's does not have any SafeSea), so I am curious where this Grill restaurant is and what the prices are like?

Many thanks and I am sorry to be bombarding everyone with questions. I have been reading this forum daily since deciding to take this cruise and I knew I'd have a ton of questions once we got down to single digits in our countdown. Thanks for your patience!

If I did this right - the following link should take you to the Grill's dinner menu website. We thought the meals were very reasonaby priced, but we basically had an appetizer and some sandwiches. The sandwiches, BTW were fabulous, and again, they are in the $7 range. There are more expensive entrees, we figured that throughout the cruise, we would be eating til we were stuffed - so we went with a lighter meal.
Grills dinner menu

IMHO - this is a must do before a cruise!

Is Grills within walking distance of the Radisson? Staying there with no vehicle, but this looks like a great place to eat the night before the cruise.
Thanks
Nswift
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I would chime in that Grill's is a do not miss thing too.

However, I would more put it as within hiking distance, not walking, sorry. It is a bit outside walking distance, at least a mile or more.

We were at the Radisson also,with no car. It is a quick cab ride over - probably about $5 each way.

Have had dinner at Grill's twice...both times very good. Here are some pics of the Wonder leaving port while we were eating. There is an outside terrace that you can watch the ship pass and in warmer weather you can also eat outside if you choose.

It was a thrill seeing the Wonder come down the channel with all the people waving from Decks 9 and 10. We are usually the ones onboard waving to the people at Grill's and it was nice to return the favor!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/54350607qXcToS

MJ

ACK! I read the title of this thread and for a brief second, I thought that someone was going to ask if there was a grill on board for a family BBQ! I have NO IDEA why. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter