Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, now what?

Huge Grey's fan here - we are newly addicted to Nashville and I don't like country music generally. The storylines are addicting.
We also love The Good Wife and Revenge, last season more than this one though.

One of my favorite series, not a hospital drama but a police drama, was
The Shield.

I was so sad when it ended.

I love Grey's and liked Private Practice too.

I would recommend The Good Wife! and also Downton Abbey if you haven't seen it.

Grey's is one of my favorite shows, and Private Practice was too.

If you like medical shows, try HawthoRNe...I believe Jada Pinkett Smith was the main character. It only ran for 1 or 2 seasons, I watched all of the episodes on Netflix, and really loved it.

I also love Dexter from Showtime, I think I've seen 5 seasons of it on Netflix and I'm anxiously waiting for them to release the 6th season. It's quite...um...unusual. If you like CSI type shows, you would probably like this one too.

I couldn't stand Greys or Private Practice the characters annoyed the hell out of me. But I just got into Scandal. Caught on episodes using Netflix and Hulu Plus. LOVE IT!

Also...

Revenge
Body of Proof
Dowtown Abbey are great choices

If you like medical dramas, try checking out Monday Mornings on TNT. It's in the middle of it's first season right now, so I'm sure it's not on Amazon Prime, but if you have cable, it's worth a watch. :)

I like Monday Morning also, big fan of the Big Cat :rotfl:, Greys Anonymity is my favorite show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter