Greeting from Nh

OH Sara, No need to panic!! The kids and I were in FLorida ( at a little place just up the highway)April of this year and it wasn't bad at all. We would get there for opening and make it half way through the park before the crowds really picked up. Things will be JUST fine!!

Hey, what a small world! Hello from Weare! How long ago did you live here? Welcome to all you newbies from NH and beyond............P

sara74 said:
I am originally from NH (Weare - near Concord/Manchester) with family all over the state. We live in CT now and are headed to WDW for 4/23 to 4/29!!!! I thought since CT and MA has their spring breaks already we wouldn't hit bad crowds but now I am panicking! Help me...calm me down...tell me it won't be that bad...

Haysiedaze said:
From Pelham. Next trip schedule 4/23 to 4/30. All this snow makes us want to go earlier. We need :sunny: and warmth. Oh well it is Christmas and it looks like it will be a white one.

I'm from Pelham too!

Next trip 2/26-3/4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter