Greeting from Nh

U

Unregistered

Hello All! Here I am reading all your wonderful trip reports, tips and fabulous stories. I am in the process of getting myself all excited for a trip in April. It will be my third trip to WDW and my kids (DS almost 15 and DD, 11) their first visit! :earboy2: They are not too excited. Yeah, right! They are part of that "all those kids that are just finding out" group. My dear husband, :love: who won't be traveling with us, decided last week to add a day on to our long weekend trip. Now I don't have to decided which park NOT to go to. I know I could do the park hopper thing but it will be nice to do a full day in each. Ok, so I just wanted to say hello to all and let you know I'm here reading all your trip reports and enjoying them!

I guess I wasn't logged in when I wrote this. This is Dismom+two. You can call be B for short.

OH Thank you! It's so much fun being on here! TOO much fun, I'm not getting my housework done! :rolleyes1 OH well, housework is highly over rated anyway! hehe

Dismom+two said:
I guess I wasn't logged in when I wrote this. This is Dismom+two. You can call be B for short.

Welcome to the DIS. I'm from VT so I guess we're neighbors.

Deb

Hello and welcome - I'm from NH too - in the upper valley.

I've become totally addicted to this site, as you will too!!!!! :wizard:

Lauralee131 said:
Hello and welcome - I'm from NH too - in the upper valley.

I've become totally addicted to this site, as you will too!!!!! :wizard:

I'm from North Hartland so we really are neighbors. We probably run into each other all the time and don't even realize.

Deb

Welcome to the Dis! I go to school in Nashua. It seems like there are a lot of New Englanders here :)

Small world after all, eh? :-)

We'll probably bump into each other in West Leb! That is, if I can bring myself to go up there this time of year! ARGH! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Lauralee131 said:
Small world after all, eh? :-)

We'll probably bump into each other in West Leb! That is, if I can bring myself to go up there this time of year! ARGH! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Ok, I'll be the one wearing the Black Friday T-shirt that was posted last night on the T-shirt Design Thread. Can you say 4 am at Best Buy.

Deb

So Deb - How was West Leb Friday morning? Did you actually make it to BB at 4am? LOL

my3princes said:
Ok, I'll be the one wearing the Black Friday T-shirt that was posted last night on the T-shirt Design Thread. Can you say 4 am at Best Buy.

Deb

Lauralee131 said:
So Deb - How was West Leb Friday morning? Did you actually make it to BB at 4am? LOL

I actually was in line at 2:30 AM and got everything that I wanted. We were done shopping in West Leb at around 9 AM then headed for Concord. The stores were extremely busy in W. Leb in the AM. Did you go out?

Deb

Dismom+two said:
OH Thank you! It's so much fun being on here! TOO much fun, I'm not getting my housework done! :rolleyes1 OH well, housework is highly over rated anyway! hehe

You are right when you say you aren't getting your housework done....somehow it is much easier to sit and read all the posts instead of housework.

My solution...hire a maid :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter