• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Skyauction Buy now on - but act fast!!

Summer Bay:cloud9: We stayed there last year in a 2 bedroom and it was clean, beautiful and much higher quality than most. We loved it!!!:goodvibes

Was that a choice? I just bought a certificate this morning. I love Summer BAy!@!!

as long as it is not villas at summer bay .....they do not receive the best revriews, the condos at summer bay are the better choice

Ok, I'm back. lol.
We are most likely going to a conference in May (the week before mother's day) and it will just be DH & I. I'm thinking according to what is showing: Cypress Palms 1 bedroom FULL kitchen. We really aren't picky. We've stayed in CHEAP hotels in Orlando. ;) So, we can't beat this deal, unless something is just icky! I don't do icky. lol.

Booked a 1 bedroom condo at Summer Bay resort for 5/10/08 to 5/17/08. This will be perfect. Ive researched a ton and this will be great. My girls are so excited about the water playground! BTW- we are not doing Disney on this trip, just Seawold (which I know is about 16 or so miles away), and a mostly Rest and relaxation. Super excited!!!!!!

Has anyone stayed at Daytona Beach or some of the other Florida options thru SkyAuction certificates?

Siesta Key (Siesta Sands I think), Mizner Place (near Fort Lauderdale).

Have not seen either show up in getaway weeks inventory for over a year.

Check the reviews of any you are considering in the Daytona Beach area. Haven't been there for a few years (and also not through skyauction) but when we were there , we looked at a few RCI properties and some looked very worn/tired.
reviews of any getaway weeks inventory can usually be found on www.rci.com or www.tripadvisor.com

yes there will be some more.

skyauction is strange. it is best for people who can travel at the last minute. because of the getaways are last minute.

look about a month before you are going and you should find something. look 2 weeks and you might find better resorts.

but no guaranteeds!!!!

right now there is nothing for March, 2008 - but in a couple of months - there MIGHT be.

What would you estimate is the chance of getting something in June 2008? If I check often, especially near the date.

Maggie

skyauction will have something in the summer - but it may not be Orlando.

then with skyauction it may.

I think in your case would wait and see if the time you are going comes up in one of their regular auctions. Definitely more expensive. but then you know what your dates are.

using this thing - you really have to be patience and grab it immediately.

right now on last minute for Dec with RCI there are a ton - but the getaways to skyauction - there are still only a few. but on RCI there are 10 pages of them and it list 12 on each page.

disney has peak season starting after Presiden't week.

I have seem President's week several times in the regular auctions for skyaction last year.

I am going to try for Feb in 2009!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter