great news!!!!

We are stay in cindys castle on september 27th the same night we r going to mnsshp!! Was thinking of switching dates for the party but decided not to. We have the hotel in the park and the next day is a relaxing lazy day :)!!!just wish I knew what time we have to be out of cinderellas suite by?

We are stay in cindys castle on september 27th the same night we r going to mnsshp!! Was thinking of switching dates for the party but decided not to. We have the hotel in the park and the next day is a relaxing lazy day :)!!!just wish I knew what time we have to be out of cinderellas suite by?

They usually usher you out around 9am if I remember correctly...

I would be switching my party night. No way would I want to miss enjoying the suite as much as I was able to.

We will be at WDW at the same time :) I would love to win something like that but not sure I would want to have to pay all the taxes.

We will be at WDW at the same time :) I would love to win something like that but not sure I would want to have to pay all the taxes.

someone said when they were doing the year of a million dreams the prize was valued at just under $600.

And we are moving our party date to friday the 30th because it would just be too much on the adults nevermind the kids.

someone said when they were doing the year of a million dreams the prize was valued at just under $600.

And we are moving our party date to friday the 30th because it would just be too much on the adults nevermind the kids.
Smart idea to move the party date. You will get to spend more time in the castle and really get to take full advantage of your time in it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter