great news!!!!

vern

Mouseketeer
My friend is bringing me, my 3 kids, and my neice to disney in september. All the kids names were put into a drawing for a night in cinderellas castle and one of them was pulled!!!!! WOOHOOO! I'm not telling the kids just yet, trying to wait as long as possible. where can i find pictures of the suite?

I don't know where you can find the suite. I do want to say Congratulations. Not sure how you can hold it in.

Can't wait to see your pictures!:cheer2:

I don't know where you can find the suite. I do want to say Congratulations. Not sure how you can hold it in.

Can't wait to see your pictures!:cheer2:[/QU`

thank you:woohoo: I dont know how i can hold it in either i have been super excited all day. :cloud9:

Congrats!! :banana:

Can't help about the pictures either but thats because I'm a newbie.

Have fun and take lots of pictures!! princess:

How wonderful, thrilled for you all.
I only saw the suite in the tv shows for Walt and WDW. Maybe on the discovery channel, travel channel or somewhere they have a link.
Please post pic's!!!

So awesome!! How did you enter that? I didn't even know it was still open!! I am so excited that it is!!

Awesome! I admit I am very jealous! If you google Cinderella Castle pictures you will find tons of images, videos, and blogs about the suite. Have a grand time!

Can't say I'm not a little jealous. lol... however, that is AWESOME FOR YOU and the KIDS!!!!

Who says dreams don't come true? :cloud9:

What type of drawing were your kids names put into? I wasn't aware that the suite was open for guests.

Congrats to you!!!

Congratulations! The suite is AMAZING and you will have the experience of a lifetime! I used to have pics posted from our stay there in 2007, but they don't show up anymore because it has been so long now, I guess. :goodvibes

My friend is bringing me, my 3 kids, and my neice to disney in september. All the kids names were put into a drawing for a night in cinderellas castle and one of them was pulled!!!!! WOOHOOO! I'm not telling the kids just yet, trying to wait as long as possible. where can i find pictures of the suite?

Congratulations I know you must be exited!:goodvibes

Terrific news. As others said youtube will have lots of videos. What an amazing gift. Enjoy and take lots of pics

OOH, that will be so exciting for your family. Yes, pictures please!

Wouldn't my boys hate me if their sister won that and I made them go with us!?!? :rotfl2:

So awesome!! How did you enter that? I didn't even know it was still open!! I am so excited that it is!!

when my friend mark called dvc they told him about the drawing so he called me and non-chalontly told me "when i called about reservations the"lady" said something about a drawing for a night at a room in magic kingdom!" boy i have alot to teach him lol.... but i had to give him the kids full names and ages.

Congratulations! The suite is AMAZING and you will have the experience of a lifetime! I used to have pics posted from our stay there in 2007, but they don't show up anymore because it has been so long now, I guess. :goodvibes

Congratulations! I am super excited. Just wondering though all the details because he was at work when he called to claim the prize and told the cm yea yea yea can you just email me the info.... WHAT!? they said something about a tour. i need to know the date, which he forgot, what time we have to be there, what if we get hungry and want or need something? too many questions... lol.

and to everyone wondering how im holding it in from the kids? well my wonderful kids are not well behaved so i dont think they deserve to know yet.... my girls are 14 and 10 and my son, who love everything pink and girly is only 4 and wouldnt even care. thank you to everyone sharing in my excitement....:cloud9:

when my friend mark called dvc they told him about the drawing so he called me and non-chalontly told me "when i called about reservations the"lady" said something about a drawing for a night at a room in magic kingdom!" boy i have alot to teach him lol.... but i had to give him the kids full names and ages.

Congratulations! I am super excited. Just wondering though all the details because he was at work when he called to claim the prize and told the cm yea yea yea can you just email me the info.... WHAT!? they said something about a tour. i need to know the date, which he forgot, what time we have to be there, what if we get hungry and want or need something? too many questions... lol.

and to everyone wondering how im holding it in from the kids? well my wonderful kids are not well behaved so i dont think they deserve to know yet.... my girls are 14 and 10 and my son, who love everything pink and girly is only 4 and wouldnt even care. thank you to everyone sharing in my excitement....:cloud9:

Be sure to budget it in your taxes. The "retail price' of the night is quite pricey and that is what you'll be paying taxes on.

How exciting!! That's truly a thrill of a lifetime..:goodvibes

I've never seen photos posted anywhere, but I did see a tour on the Discovery Channel or the Travel Channel (can't remember which one).. It was beautiful!

Enjoy!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter