Great Deal on LeapFrog Explorer Smart Globe

Oh no...I'm totally done shopping for my kids but now I really want t get this for them. My DD6 is really into geography & I know nothing. Trying to hold myself back from doing the one click shopping as DH is going to kill me when he sees everything I bought for them on Christmas morning!

I bought this for my DD6 yesterday. I had it in my Amazon cart at $49.99 on Saturday....then purchased it yesterday when it went down to $44.99. I'm glad I found an educational gift to give dd this year that she will enjoy.

I think it is a wonderful gift. Thanks for the heads up. I went back and forth about it when it was $50 at Kohl's, then back and forth when it was that at Amazon. DH told me to buy it but I never had so when I read this yesterday I went ahead and clicked it. My son will be so excited!

Woo hoo! :cool1:

Thanks so much! I bought it at Kohl's as well with a 20% coupon. I just saved another $20.00 over that!

That is a great deal, and man do they ship fast! I ordered that on Monday morning and got it on Tuesday afternoon! If you look on Ebay those are going for over $99.

I just ordered this I think my DD 7 will absolutely LOVE it, but did you see that it says it's discontinued by the manufacturer under product description :(

I can't see what kind of batteries it takes. I need to make sure I have enough for all the items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!