Great Black Friday Deals at OffAisle (Kohl's Outlet)

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
Stopped in my local OffAisle because my DD needed some new jeans. All of the long pants including jeans were $10. The jeans included Lee and Levis brands. All bed pillows were also $10. I bought a couple of Serta memory foam pillows that usually sell at Kohl's for $100. There were several other brands available like Columbia and My Pillow. Another special was select Nike and New Balance sneakers for $10. My store had only one style in each brand with limited sizes. All luggage was BOGO and included backpacks. If you spent $50 you got an additional $10 off and if you spent $100 you got an additional $25 off. All of the sales and specials are good through Sunday.

Stopped in my local OffAisle because my DD needed some new jeans. All of the long pants including jeans were $10. The jeans included Lee and Levis brands. All bed pillows were also $10. I bought a couple of Serta memory foam pillows that usually sell at Kohl's for $100. There were several other brands available like Columbia and My Pillow. Another special was select Nike and New Balance sneakers for $10. My store had only one style in each brand with limited sizes. All luggage was BOGO and included backpacks. If you spent $50 you got an additional $10 off and if you spent $100 you got an additional $25 off. All of the sales and specials are good through Sunday.

May I ask which store you shop? We only have one here in New Jersey located in Cherry Hill but there are 3 in Wisconsin. If you don’t already you should follow #offaislebykohls on Instagram to keep up on sales and new merchandise coming in.

I shop at the Cherry Hill store. I don't follow them on Instagram but I do receive their emails. That's how I found out about the $10 jean sale.

Another great one day sale at OffAisle today. They had an additional 50% off all watches and jewelry. My DD and I spent $213 and got $3200 worth of jewelry at Kohl's "retail prices". They had a large selection of Bulova and Citizen watches for under $50. Most of them had a suggested retail of over $200.

Wow that’s great! They are doing deals all month and posting a calendar with that weeks deal in the store. Saturday they have activewear on sale and they just got a whole bunch of women’s HEAD brand Activewear in.
3E0A6EC2-5713-4167-8014-C8F803CE664F.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter