Goodbye Beloved Disney

:grouphug: George-what a lovely, memorable trip for you and your family/friends. They will return to Disney in years to come and remember being in that exact spot with you. So special! I love how peaceful you sound & wish the best for you and your family!

George - May God bless you and your family.

My Dad has MS and I was diagnosed with MS last year so I know how Disney can change one's views of whatever they may be struggling with. I have always said that Disney is the most accommodating place for people that may need just a little help.

I will spread your story so that others can come to believe the same thing that most of us already do - magic exists.

Good luck on your journey

Thank you George for sharing your story..... and for reminding us of one of the many reasons why we Love Disney so much....

God Bless you during this year...and perhaps with his Blessings and a Little Pixie Dust youll overcome your current medical situation and surprise even Mickey when you visit him again!

Take care of yourself always!

Bob from Punta Gorda, Fl

Here is a video I made recently celebrating the Holidays at WW... I hope it brings you some Joy today George!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6fYvPx-bA

Prayers for you and your family George! I hope you find comfort and peace during your journey. God Bless you!

God bless, George, and I hope you find peace in going to the Happiest Place in Heaven and Earth.

Thank you George for sharing your story..... and for reminding us of one of the many reasons why we Love Disney so much....

God Bless you during this year...and perhaps with his Blessings and a Little Pixie Dust youll overcome your current medical situation and surprise even Mickey when you visit him again!

Take care of yourself always!

Bob from Punta Gorda, Fl

Here is a video I made recently celebrating the Holidays at WW... I hope it brings you some Joy today George!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6fYvPx-bA

Bob, that is a beautiful video :love: Thanks for sharing :thanks:

George, you are truly a remarkable man with a pure Disney heart. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Wishing you God speed and peace.

Wishing you serenity and comfort during this time in your life. Also wishing your family strength and peace. Thanks for sharing your story. God bless you.

Thank you for sharing. I am glad that DVC was so welcoming. And belss you on your next journey.

George, that was so beautiful. I'm so happy that you and your family had such a magical experience. I'm sure that you are comforted knowing that your family will never forget you wonderful trip. I too read about the people that complain alot but Disney to me and my family really is the happiest place on earth. You know that you are going home but it could happen to anyone of us anytime. We should all sit back and enjoy the things around us every day. I wish you peace and happiness and a swift journey.

Thank you for sharing and for posting. You will be missed. God bless and God speed.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal story. I wish you peace and hope for a miracle. God Bless.

My Mom says "Beauty is as Beauty does". The same goes for goodness. I bet you put a whole lot of "goodness" in the goodness bank during you life and now Disney gave it back to you as it was your time to get it. May you continue to be "repaid" and may peace and goodness follow you now that you are home. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Penny:hug:

Thank you for your post. I wish you and your family the best, and offer my thoughts and continuous prayers.:grouphug:

God bless you, George. Your Dis family is thinking of you.

I happened to come across this thread because of Skip posting it on Pete's Facebook wall, and I have to say that you are an inspiration and I wish you all the best.

George, we've never met. However, you have given all of us a gift. It takes someone very special to be able to share your story with all of us. God bless you and your family. You are the pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter