Good Morning WEDDING BOARD Family

This is just wacky. Has anyone figured out what is going on? Is this true Disney magic?? :wizard:

DIP626 said:
This is just wacky. Has anyone figured out what is going on? Is this true Disney magic?? :wizard:

If you think it's wacky here...have you visited the Community Board?? :crazy:

There are still guesses and clues going around, and while it has been told that some guesses are close, I don't think anyone has really figured it out.

The "celebs" will reveal which celebrity IS actually visiting the DIS (my money is on the Tag Fairy! ;) ).

And while it's not "true Disney magic" it IS true DISney magic...get it? ;) :teeth:

HAHA- Okay- so a few of us got put in our place by some people on this board for saying that the celebrities were not real. We poked fun at the situation, if you will.

I am now back to say that this morning- I read that there are no big time celebrities on this board- and the only "real" celebrity is the tag fairy. (TY PENNINGTON! Posted that himself) We played the guessing game too (with clues) and with our rationalization and the probobility- we ruled out that the hollywood celebs werent real.

I dont think any of us were out of line for posting our opinions....

BTW- Threads are a place to compile opinions (Thank you to the person who said that earlier)- I'm sorry if everyones didn't agree.

I'm sorry you don't believe that magic can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Even the Tag Fairy is a celebrity around these parts...

guess newbies don't get it :confused3

hiwaygal- i think you misinterpreted my post. I said above that "and the only "real" celebrity is the tag fairy." I didnt say anything about believing / not believing in "the tag fairy" or that i dont believe magic can happen to anyone. I didnt even let on that way. I simply stated, as many of us said before- that the celebrities werent real.

Im sorry if you misinterpreted what i said. I didnt mean for you to.

I don't think there were that many people who really thought any of the other celebs were really here either.

If you take a look at some of the voting/polls that were posted, most folks knew that the other celebs were "borrowed". I think some were victims of "wishful" thinking, but I'd be willing to bet they knew the truth.

Many of us who have participated in these threads also believe that something is being planned...some sort of contest on the DIS boards. And somehow we'll all get to be a part of some magic.

It was/is disheartening to me that in the one place where magic and fairy dust SHOULD be (here on the weddings board) was the one place where the possibilities were being seen as nothing but a joke.

I'm sorry if my post was mean or hurtful...can we call a truce? ;)

I'm all for peace and truce calling :goodvibes Try not to lose faith in your DIS boards, there is a fantastic secret to be announced. I am antsy too. I can 'hear' and appreciate all those feeling skeptic. Your opinions are valued too.

RayaniFoxmur said:
Exactly! Who cares if they're real or not... it's just the internet. Have fun! I'm personally enjoying playing with our celebrities when I get the chance... if they're real, great, if not I didn't have any less fun :teeth:

DITTO!

pixiedust: pixiedust: to refresh the Disney Magic on our fabulous Weddings fourm

HI Oprah! Thanks for stopping by over here. I though we were forgotten with all the action going on over at the community board.

Do you have any clues tonight?

It is a "radio show" I guess is the easiest way to explain it. If you download Itunes you can hear the podcast for free. The pod part came from ipod.

If you want to keep an eye out for the Pod cast, you will probably be able to find it here: DIS POD CAST

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter