Good Morning WEDDING BOARD Family

HI Ty and everyone! I am a little late, I have been so busy with the wedding, and starting a new job thats 1 1/2 commute everyday I don't get on here as often as I used to.

This sounds fun if its for real. I can't wait to hear what is going to happen.

Have a great day!
Daniella

Even if this is real or not there is alot of fun in this and it may fulfill someones of hopes and dreams out there. You never know.

We should all believe that anything is possible. After all isn't that why most of us are Disney brides, because we believe in fairytales and having our dreams come true?

It just makes you feel good that something special may happen to someone on these boards.

JonetteA said:
I know it is hard to deal something you are not sure about. I have heard the rumors as well, and you never know what the webmasters have in store. Just because we are not owned by Disney doesn't mean there isn't magic here. I am all for you guys speculating, etc. but if we could bring it to a less sarcastic level that would be GREAT. There is a reason that we are a great board is that we are creative and supportive of each other. Helping each other out really makes us a great team. Just hang in there something BIG is coming soon!!!

I agree with Jonette :)

dreams91 said:
Hey, all I know is that I SAW that Tag Fairy on here. You have to believe in THAT!!!! I have never seen the Tag Fairy before today! :wizard:

Me neither!

Hi there,
Was reading through this and not only am I confused by this vague term of 'tag fairy' but have to say I agree with TinkBride.

If the point of this site is to be supportive of everyone then we should be supportive of all points of view as well, whether skeptical or not.

Ty is on an ABC show which of course is owned by Disney but how does that relate to this site anyway?? IF they are planning some sort of stunt having us question all of this is only adding to ideas for their programming department anyway. Bring on the opinions, sarcastic or not! :banana:

I talked ot my mom earlier today, she is a castmember and DVC member and she said that Ellen Degeneres popped up on the castmember board. They have to be planning something.

TinkBride said:
Can someone please tell me what a tag fairy is? :confused3

Tag Fairy leaves you tags...like mine says something about veggin out in front of the tv.....it is in color. Thats how you know I got tagged. I said that somewhere on the board at some point and the tag fairy stuck it to me. :thumbsup2

Maybe it's a new park and Ty is going to make a Belles castle out of plywood and Paula is going to be judge for the new cast members....just a wild stab in the dark. If they are I want to be Belle...I said it first!!

dreams91 said:
Tag Fairy leaves you tags...like mine says something about veggin out in front of the tv.....it is in color. Thats how you know I got tagged. I said that somewhere on the board at some point and the tag fairy stuck it to me. :thumbsup2

Very neat! Sort of Cinderellaish. Has anyone heard more about the big surprise? I was our all day yesterday.

Ty Pennington! said:
CHECK OUT THE CB GOOD MORNING WEDNESDAY
THREAD FOR MORE CLUES :thumbsup2

oooh! Ty...does that mean we're getting closer over there? ;)

I wanna know....life has been hecitc and cold here! This is great for warming us up where its chilly! lol Sitting curled under blankets thinking what all these clues could be :sunny:

Hey guys to give you a heads up in case you havent been on the community board Tims says
"I can tell you this.. within the next 24 hours, you will be finding out who really is the real "celebrity" posting"

Kim10110 said:
Hey guys to give you a heads up in case you havent been on the community board Tims says
"I can tell you this.. within the next 24 hours, you will be finding out who really is the real "celebrity" posting"

YEs, there are alot of clues over there but once you get on you get sucked in. Let me tell you its hard to keep up. There are already almost 90 pages to read. It is alot of fun though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter