Good Morning WEDDING BOARD Family

I can guess your "secret project!"!!!! ITs gonna be done in Disney Style...oh and don't worry I always get told to use my indoor voice too :cool1:

TY!!!

:love: :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

Hey Baby! You can come decorate my house ANYTIME!! ;)

:love: :cloud9: :love: :cloud9:

for real? Sorry to be the dumb Brit but since hardly anyone else uses their real name, I'm a little shocked! If this is for real, I'm in awe as both Nigel and myself just luuuurve that show.

Let me guess! You are gonna find a way to make the trash can at WL Sunrise Terrace more visually appealing? Ooohhh...wait till Jen hears! Forget about the tablecloth, Jen! Ty's here!

Ty Pennington? The hot guy from TLC? The carpenter guy, right? :love: (It's okay, my fiance does *not* know--and what happens on these boards, stays on these boards.) :smokin:

How long do we have to wait? I don't like to wait. Surprises are good. :sunny: Waiting is bad. :furious:

BRING IT ! ! !

ok are all these celebs posting for real?? i am curious and a good morning to you!!

TY!!!!! :teeth: I love your show :love: and so does my fiance!!!! My dad watches it also since he's been a carpenter since he was 14 (well a carpenter's assistant at first) but he's been going strong ever since... he's 63 now and still working.

What's the big surprise!!????? :confused3 :) :Pinkbounc I can't wait to hear!!!!!

How about giving a new Disney bride and groom a new house since we are losing ours????

*sigh* Ty is soooo hot. I definitely need him at my house to do some work. Maybe he could wait until summer and then do some carpentry without his shirt on...mmmm....drools.....

I'm too late for a Good Morning my friend, but Good Evening to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter