Good Morning WEDDING BOARD Family

kimnkel said:
Hi you all! I am really The Queen Of Sweden.

I will scan a pic as soon as I find one---uh---I mean, get one from my photo album.

You may curtsey, while you all think of the appropriate thing to see to *moi*, the Royal Highness of Norway.

Oprah, Ty, Paula Abdul...yeah yeah yeah. Sure sure sure. :rolleyes:

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

Come closer, celebs--I want your autograph. Here---let me hand you a mallet shaped pen... :badpc:

I know! I know! I'm a cynic! Heck, I don't even believe in tag fairies or "free" room upgrades-- let alone wish granting cyber celebs.

Big surprise, uh huh. <yawn> I'll be out front, weeding my flower beds.

TTFN, Ty, Oprah, Paula, Houdini, Elvis, and Tinkerbell!

HAHA- I guess im the other cynic KimNKel. Or a realist. Its like the little kids in class who are starved for attention (and to be the center of attention).

It is amazing, however, how on the first couple pages when TY and PAULA are going back and forth... they seem to have read one anothers posts right as they were being posted and had just enough time to sign off, sign in under the other ones s/n, write the post, and send it on its merry way. Or... maybe just by coinsidence they actually were on DIS boards at the same time, just stumbled upon it at the time it was written and wrote the post right away- with no delay.
I tell ya, celebs these days must be getting put out by the television producers and have to sit at home all day. Ill give them jobs if they want (heck, and pay them!).
Ty can come to my house and fix the wall in the garage :badpc: where my DF put in the hot tub in our bathroom earlier in the year (Its not bad Ty... just a little plaster and sanding will work- the sheet rock is already up)
... and paula.. you can give my dogs some singing lessons... :rolleyes1 If i howl for a couple minutes .. they begin to do the same. Give them some tips, okay? We wanna go on American Idol next year (They dont meet the age requirement... but with your help- the producers will never know!)
MAYBE I CAN GET RICH (off of my dogs singing talent of coarse!)? Oh yes... This can pay me back for my disney dream wedding.
And in the midst of helping me... you can still frequent the DIS boards at my house (I have a computer :surfweb: !!)

ME!! Me!! PICK ME!!! :wave2:

BTW- i LOVE LOVE LOVE those poses in everyones signatures. You think maybe I coule be so deserving as to get one of those there glamour shots in my signature?? Pretty Please :worship:

ME! ME! don't pick ME! Oh, I believe in stuff--like dreams coming true. I just believe we make them come true for ourselves. If you have a dream YOU have to do the work to make it happen. Fairy? I don' need no estinkin' fairy. Besides-- I am such a control freak I would be chasing Tinkerbell around with a broom, trying to knock her down so *I* could get the wand. Me: "Give me that wand, Tink--let me show you how to do that right!"

What would be more cool? Having your wishes granted, or getting to be the one to make other peoples' wishes come true? More fun to be the fairy, for sure.

Maggs--your dogs sound like they are very talented! Your DF does not! :lmao: Good luck on that garage wall thing. It took 4 months to get my DF to change the A/C filters. Yes, technically I could have done it myself, but it became an issue of principal.

And no one said hello to "Rosie!" Hey Rosie! How are the kids?

I was watching a Britney Spears video* and the person on the next bike over said, "The person that splices all these 30 second clips together to make these women seem like they can dance should get all the awards." And I said, "Yeah, and all the money. It's not like the old days, with people like PAULA ABDUL. Now she can really sing, dance and do choreography."

Not sure how "Paula" will like being referenced in with the "old days" though...

I also think they should come up with video awards to truly represent the focus of these videos: "Best Female Enhancement by a Plastic Surgeon" "Best Mystic Tan Application" "Best Use of Mousse to Achieve That Messy Hair Look" (that must take a long time to get, by the way.)

*I was watching a Britney Spears video for the same reason I watch Jessica Simpson videos, as well as all those videos by guys who all need haircuts, screaming about how unfair life is--don't know who they are, but that's okay because next month there will be a new crappy crop--my stupid gym has about 400 TVs everywhere. It's two hours of veritable torture--and I am not talking about the weights or cardio.

I hope Dr. Phil comes on here. I want to ask him about my MIL. I think she should go live at the Dr. Phil House.

:rotfl2:

kimnkel
--Proudly tag free since September 2006

The Dr Phil House!! Now now KimNKel- we must let the fat/skinny haters, racial tension, gay/straight conflicts get worked out first. And he is probobly already shooting for his next set of conflicts .... but if we get lucky.. maybe,JUST MAYBE, we can tell them about your MIL (and my FIL) and it might be quick enough for him to contact Oprah and she can come crash our Wedding!! WHat do you think? Heck she might even bring Lisa Marie (since they are so close now and all- since she stopped at Graceland on her road trip) and Lisa might let us use something of Elvis' things... Something old and borrowed!

DR PHIL? LISA MARIE? ARE YOU OUT THERE???

OPRAH- When you see this... PLEASE oh PLEASE get them a DIS account!!

BTW- Oprah, Stedman can come to the wedding too!!
:happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :joker: :clown:

Wow! I've been sick the past few days and finally log on to find all this! Sure makes you wonder what's going on. Maybe we'll all find out soon.

Hi Ty, Oprah, Tag Fairy, Paula and Rosie - Welcome to the DIS :wave2: :wave:

Thanks for all you do!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I would like to be a part of your surprise - Pick Me!! Pick Me!! :yay: :yay:

unfortunately, im afraid the only thing to be hopeful about... is that a lot of dis'ers dont feel stupid (for lack of a better word) when they find out this is all a joke. I just have a hard time believing that Oprah, Rosie, Ty, Paula, Ringo, Elvis (okay, maybe not all of them) seemed to all create accounts in August... seem to answer one another consecutively (within minutes- as if they dont have careers and lives to go on with)..etc.

Hey Hey, believe what you want. Im glad that everyone has big imaginations. But if you feed the cat, it will keep coming to your house for more.

I just wouldnt kiss anyones butt or suck up to anyone just because they are someone famous. If we only welcomed our normal dis'ers with such joy and emotion.

How does a moderator know whether someone is being true to their name and photo or not? We dont go through an interview process or anything prior to becoming a member to this board. :sad2:

Maggimus said:
unfortunately, im afraid the only thing to be hopeful about... is that a lot of dis'ers dont feel stupid (for lack of a better word) when they find out this is all a joke. I just have a hard time believing that Oprah, Rosie, Ty, Paula, Ringo, Elvis (okay, maybe not all of them) seemed to all create accounts in August... seem to answer one another consecutively (within minutes- as if they dont have careers and lives to go on with)..etc.

Hey Hey, believe what you want. Im glad that everyone has big imaginations. But if you feed the cat, it will keep coming to your house for more.

I just wouldnt kiss anyones butt or suck up to anyone just because they are someone famous. If we only welcomed our normal dis'ers with such joy and emotion.

How does a moderator know whether someone is being true to their name and photo or not? We dont go through an interview process or anything prior to becoming a member to this board. :sad2:
Get out of my head!! :rotfl: You took the words right out of my mouth. I've only loosely been following this thread because I think all this "famous person" posting is a bunch of bunk too. Why would they use their real name and why would they use a stock photo that anyone can find on the Internet? Just doesn't add up.

I'm a skeptical person by nature, but hey, if it makes some folks happy to believe it, then go for it :teeth:

If you are interested in knowing a little more about the secret project check out the community boards. Hints are being left and a thread has been started about the hints and clues. A moderator posted that one celeb is real. The moderators are in on this so I say play along, the outcome could be fun! popcorn::

i respect that people are getting into this. And there could be one famous person who is actually on here (considering there are so many claiming to be here- some hardly famous at all.. i wouldnt doubt that one could be hired to do this)... but i suppose the only way the moderators would get members of this board as a whole excited or anxious for anything is to have a "famous" person be on the board.. and other fakes provoking their ideas. So theres probobly some "exciting" thing happening on this board (Remember: DISboards is NOT disney sponsored so it cant be something THAT huge)

I hope no one hates me too bad. Just trying to put a little truth and logic to the situation (since i tend to think very practically). I do, however, hope that you all get everything you are wanting out of this.

I am confused all together :confused3

I dont know what to think of it all, I guess my question is why would all of these celebs all at once join the DISboards, it all just seems to questionable to me. Like they were all sunbathing in the Hollywood Hills together and decided to join all at once......c'mon......

I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying it isn't very possible at the same time.

I am just corn fused (hey i am a hoosier, gotta love the corn.) :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

sorry to sound such a pooper, but isn't using someone else's identity a no-no?
Whether I was famous or not, I wouldn't be too happy if someone was pretending to be me - or do you think whoever is 'being them' has permission?
I was actually quite excited (altho' sceptical) when I first saw Ty's post, but then when other celebs started posting as well it sort of ruined it for me. Think I must be boring, as I'm really quite tired of this whole thing now - sorry!

TinkBride- LOVE the hollywood hills statement :lmao: :beach:
Dee Slack - You are right, using someone elses identity is a BIG no-no...

supposedly this should come to an end tomorrow? from what i tried to gather from the community board (left on a previous post to go there.. so i humored the person and went there). Doesnt sound right.. and as i said- cant be anything too big- this site isnt disney sponsored... i suppose we will see. We might be the ones left out in the dark, ya know it? (Though i highly doubt it)

I know it is hard to deal something you are not sure about. I have heard the rumors as well, and you never know what the webmasters have in store. Just because we are not owned by Disney doesn't mean there isn't magic here. I am all for you guys speculating, etc. but if we could bring it to a less sarcastic level that would be GREAT. There is a reason that we are a great board is that we are creative and supportive of each other. Helping each other out really makes us a great team. Just hang in there something BIG is coming soon!!!

Real or not, something is in store, and we're all having fun with it! It's our own little chance to play fairytale or make believe. I am with Jonette! Let's try to just have fun with it and not be sarcastic. :goodvibes

SRUAlmn said:
Real or not, something is in store, and we're all having fun with it! It's our own little chance to play fairytale or make believe. I am with Jonette! Let's try to just have fun with it and not be sarcastic. :goodvibes

Exactly! Who cares if they're real or not... it's just the internet. Have fun! I'm personally enjoying playing with our celebrities when I get the chance... if they're real, great, if not I didn't have any less fun :teeth:

RayaniFoxmur said:
Exactly! Who cares if they're real or not... it's just the internet. Have fun! I'm personally enjoying playing with our celebrities when I get the chance... if they're real, great, if not I didn't have any less fun :teeth:
::yes:: :thumbsup2

I agree. It is fun to go along, and who knows, this may turn out to be something amazing.

However, if it does unveil tomorrow, its Halloween. Costumes?

Hey, all I know is that I SAW that Tag Fairy on here. You have to believe in THAT!!!! I have never seen the Tag Fairy before today! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter