Golf in Kissimmee

2020disney

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with good golf at a reasonable rate in Kissimmee. It would be for 2 people and would need rental clubs, would be the week following easter. Where would you recommend booking through... apps such as golf now or is it best to book through the course itself. Not looking to spend a crazy amount but a green fee with a cart and rental clubs for $100 USD would be ideal.

Check out the golf courses at Orange Lake resort. They are down 192 and have several courses that may work for you.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with good golf at a reasonable rate in Kissimmee. It would be for 2 people and would need rental clubs, would be the week following easter. Where would you recommend booking through... apps such as golf now or is it best to book through the course itself. Not looking to spend a crazy amount but a green fee with a cart and rental clubs for $100 USD would be ideal.
My suggestion would be to google: Golfing, Kissimmee, FL, then click on the map button. When the map pops up, it will show you all the places to golf and if you click on each one of them within the map, it will pop up their website. You can then see all they offer at the different courses, costs and availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter