Going to Franck's Tomorrow!

mo1973

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone-

So excited- I am going for a site tour with Heidi tomorrow and meeting her at Franck's! I've been working in my classroom all day getting it ready for orientation and DH is at the parks with his mom who is in town to visit our kids. I made him promise me that tonight we would make a short list of the venues we are interested in, so we don't see any that don't interest us- regardless of how exhausted we are! I want to go to the meeting prepared. Any other suggestions? It's far from a planning session so I am guessing this is really more like a Q and A.

DH isn't going because of his mom being here but will be at all the other meetings like the planning session. (His mom and I don't get along- so needless to say, she's not going either.)

I'll post a report tomorrow with some pics! I am so looking forward to this!

Have a nice weekend!

How exciting! Have fun!! I'll look forward to hearing all about it! popcorn::

Besides making a list I would also see if they have any suggestions. They took us to Living Seas and we never thought that we would end up there, but in the end when we outgrew our original site we had to switch and it was great since we had already visited that site. :thumbsup2

Aww have fun!!! I love Heidi she is so sweet! I wish she was my planner too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter