Going to Disney in May!! who else is going???

May 22 - 31 staying a couple of days at BCV then a week at BWV and the final night at the Bay Lake Tower! Can't wait all the reservations are booked!:cheer2:

This is my second trip to Disney. I will be there May 7-14. I am doing the Auto Train to see how that works out. I am staying off resort this time but I may do the actual resort next time I go.

I am considering the DVC. I am single but I do like my little luxuries.

We're going May 2-7. Can't wait! This will be the 2nd trip for my two 3.5-year-olds. My mom and I will be taking the little ones this time.

You guys may have already seen this but there is a new promo for kids 3-9 to stay and play free. Be sure to call and see if you can get in on this promo to save a LOT of $!

Trying to plan a last minute trip to WDW. Which week do you think will be least crowded. Week before Memorial Day weekend or the week after. The earliest in May we can go is May 20th so trying to figure out which week would be the least crowded. Want to go for about 10 days so not visiting the parks over the holiday weekend is an option. Would just use those days to hang around pool and relax.

We'll be there May 13th to 23rd (Pop Century again)... hopefully we'll have better weather this year than the torrential downpours last year!!!

My wife & I are headed down for May 5th - 12th @ Pop Century. So glad to be going after our plans for last year never came together. Were so excited!!!!

To answer the crowd question. I and Family have been 4 times in last 8 years during May. When you are waiting 12 minutes for your ride and look back over your shoulder and notice all the unused turnstyles, you thank yourself for not coming during a peak time! May 8-15th, first time @ CSR and Little Man's (6 months old) first trip since being born. Was here while DW was Prego last year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter