Going to Disney in May!! who else is going???

littledream76

Earning My Ears
My husband and i decided to book our trip for either May 1-3 or May 7-9. what do you think of those dates??? anyone else going at this time??I am so excited this will be my first time being at epcot when the flower and garden festival is going on.

We are going May 1-9th! I didn't know about the garden thing at Epcot though. That makes me nervous (crowds). We went the same week 2 years ago and found it to be a great week.....low crowds (which for us is really important), fabulous weather etc. Enjoy! :woohoo:

We're going the week of May 9th & staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. It will be our 3 yr old's 1st trip & can't wait!!:yay::yay:

We've found that time of year to be good in terms of crowds & weather. We've been during the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival two previous trips & have not had issues with the crowds.

We're going May 6-13!! Our third trip to WDW, but our first time onsite. We're taking DS7, DD5, and DS1, and I can't wait!:banana::banana:

May 7 - 15 POP Century

I'm taking my best friend and her little girl (my god daughter who is 2 years old)

It will be their first trip

i will be there may3-10 has crowd levels of 4 keeping my fingers crossed!!! first time for my son i havent been since i was 13 either. this is pretty much all i think of now lol

dh and I will be there may 15-21 for 4th anniversay. So excited about flower/garden fest. and SWW!!!!!

dh and I will be there may 15-21 for 4th anniversay. So excited about flower/garden fest. and SWW!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter