Going back to the other "World" GKTW 3 Big Gives 5/14

Big Give from Chiara No disname
She sent shirts for everyone. Love love love them :love: Plus adorable outfits for the girlies.
Sorry no dh picture he was asleep ;)
P1020858.jpg

P1020866.jpg

P1020878.jpg

P1020881.jpg

I love Avy's expression on one of those pics! Awesome Big Gives and I can't believe you're 10 days away! We won't be soon behind you guys!!
I know I had to put that picture in there. She has been so excited to open the gives.
We leave in 8 days my ticker is off because we didn't tell the kids the right day. :lmao:

Wow, it looks like Christmas at your house!

love the outfits, lots of fun things to keep the kids occupied during the down times and Cheryl made a beautiful scrapbook!
This is better then Christmas. I am surprised and shocked at least at Christmas I know what they are getting :lmao:
I'm so glad the scrapbook arrived safely. I hope your family has the most magical trip :)

Thank you so much it is beautiful. Sorry I didn't post it earlier. I can't wait to fill it up and show it off. :thumbsup2

Glad you got the HP outfits and that they fit! Alexa, who drew the picture is actually 7. I have no idea why she put Alexa, age 9 but I was in a rush to get it shipped lol.

Glad you got the HP outfits and that they fit! Alexa, who drew the picture is actually 7. I have no idea why she put Alexa, age 9 but I was in a rush to get it shipped lol.

Tell her it is on my Fridge along with Aislings.
Thank you so much we love HP they are perfect.

Won't they be surprised to find out you leave earlier! I would pay to see their faces. Sneaky Momma!! :lmao:

so glad that you received the wish shirts and tink outfits. I have been running crazy and forgot the note I usually put in.

What great gifts!! Your family could not be more deserving of them- :lovestruc So happy you will have no problem filling that beautiful scrapbook with all of Grandma's pictures! :thumbsup2 And I LOVE the tie-dyes...so cute!!:goodvibes

the tink outfits and wish shirts are adorable!!!
They are so cute. I bet we won't get out of Disney without people stopping us in those. :cloud9:
Won't they be surprised to find out you leave earlier! I would pay to see their faces. Sneaky Momma!! :lmao:
I am mean like that. :lmao:
The hard part is keeping the teachers mouths shuts ;)

:goodvibes Everything looks great:goodvibes
We have been so blessed :lovestruc
so glad that you received the wish shirts and tink outfits. I have been running crazy and forgot the note I usually put in.
Amazing jut amazing we love everything. Thank you so much.
Very awesome stuff! I especially love the tinkerbell shirts!
The Big Give is overwhelming and so amazing
What great gifts!! Your family could not be more deserving of them- :lovestruc So happy you will have no problem filling that beautiful scrapbook with all of Grandma's pictures! :thumbsup2 And I LOVE the tie-dyes...so cute!!:goodvibes
the photo album is even more beautiful in real life. It will be nice to come home and play with it princess:

More great gives! More airplane goodies and so many great clothes for the whole crew to wear. Love the Harry Potter dresses! The trip is sooooo close now....

You are going to have some well-dressed kiddos!!!
They sure are. :cutie:
More great gives! More airplane goodies and so many great clothes for the whole crew to wear. Love the Harry Potter dresses! The trip is sooooo close now....
I know they are so excited about the airplane they keep asking to play with their stuff and I keep telling them "are we on the plane yet" :rotfl:

What a afternoon. I called Avy's dr because she is limping really bad. They think the casting worked to well :sad2: sounds like she will need another new brace made. Which won't be done in time for the trip. I hope they don't cast her :sad1:

Then I got home late and Christian didn't look good so off to urgent care we go. Poor kid got dx with asthma. They gave him a neb treatment there, then I gave him one here at home. I need to get him into his primary dr between now and the end of the week. :rolleyes:

The Tink shirts and skirts are awesome!!!!

What a afternoon. I called Avy's dr because she is limping really bad. They think the casting worked to well :sad2: sounds like she will need another new brace made. Which won't be done in time for the trip. I hope they don't cast her :sad1:

Then I got home late and Christian didn't look good so off to urgent care we go. Poor kid got dx with asthma. They gave him a neb treatment there, then I gave him one here at home. I need to get him into his primary dr between now and the end of the week. :rolleyes:
Sending good vibes that everything will work out with Avy and praying that Christian is better soon.

Hope Avy doesn't have to be recast before your trip! and that Christian is feeling better too :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

The Tink shirts and skirts are awesome!!!!

Sending good vibes that everything will work out with Avy and praying that Christian is better soon.
Thanks again for the big give. I have the maps packed in our plane bags the kids will have so much fun checking them all out.
Hope Avy doesn't have to be recast before your trip! and that Christian is feeling better too :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
Christian was awful this morning but looked better after his neb treatment. Hopefully he did Okay at school today.
I feel really really bad for his wife one day. He was playing man sick and whining. As soon as I told him to stop over reacting he was just fine.

The therapist worked with Avy's foot today. The therapist said she for sure needs a new brace. She wants me to take her old one in when we go on friday to have them fix that one up for her to wear. She needs something on that leg. I really don't know how she is walking. That poor leg just drags behind her.

Hayden update.
The weather has been bad on and off here. I got a call from the school nurse today saying he was in her office asking for pain meds. :yay: This is the first time he has done that at school. Plus he told her he had meds at home so she called me to see if she could give him some motrin. I am so proud that he asked for something.
The school says he always looks so good to them. I am glad he finally said something :cloud9:

So happy you like the shirts and hope the crayon roll ups keep the kids occupied and content during the down time.
Sending healing vibes to Avy and Christian:lovestruc I bet the kids are so excited your trip is just around the corner now!

happy to hear everyone was feeling a bit better today :goodvibes:goodvibes

are you getting packed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter