Going back to the other "World" GKTW 3 Big Gives 5/14

So happy you like the shirts and hope the crayon roll ups keep the kids occupied and content during the down time.
Sending healing vibes to Avy and Christian:lovestruc I bet the kids are so excited your trip is just around the corner now!
Thank you so much

happy to hear everyone was feeling a bit better today :goodvibes:goodvibes

are you getting packed?

Hayden is having a rough day this weather changes are not good for the knees :sad2:

Packing is on my list for today :woohoo:
I am shocked we are down to only 5 more sleeps. :scared1:

I need to post a cool big give after I get the kids off to school :lovestruc

Eeek!!! So close--how excited are the kiddos? Fairly bouncing off the walls, I'm sure. I'm excited for you guys!

WOW!! ONE WEEK!! Lucky you!! The kids must be:goodvibes shaking from excitment!! Heres to hoping that they dont make you NUTS!!

Eeek!!! So close--how excited are the kiddos? Fairly bouncing off the walls, I'm sure. I'm excited for you guys!
The kids can't wait till Friday :rotfl:
WOW!! ONE WEEK!! Lucky you!! The kids must be:goodvibes shaking from excitment!! Heres to hoping that they dont make you NUTS!!
They are doing Okay. I think packing tomorrow is going to get them really wild. Then the going away party on Sunday.
I am ready to get this ball rolling I am sick of keeping my mouth shut. I keep slipping up and saying Tue. :rolleyes1

I have 3 Big Gives to post but Photobucket is yelling at me today :confused3
I will try again in the morning. Thank you to everyone that sent.

Avy update.
They are sure her leg got stretched to far so she needs to stay off it as much as possible for the next few MONTHS :scared1:
We need to ice it and use her chair more. They added a strap to her brace making it more like a cast again and she is to wear all the time now.
She is allowed to go swimming but may need to ice her leg down when we are done.

Sorry it took so long to upload these.
Life has been nuts and Photobucket was yelling at me :lmao:

Nicole Disname-ireland_Nicole sent the kids the most amazing SWW outfits.
They are incredible Thank you from the
P1000018.jpg

P1000022-1.jpg

P1000026-1.jpg

P1000031-1.jpg

P1000035-1.jpg

P1000069-2.jpg

P1000070-1.jpg

those are so cute!!! can't believe you only have 3 more days until you leave :banana:
how's the packing going?
have a great weekend!!

Big Give from Angie, Carissa, AJ and Eva Disname Angeque143
First off the box was so noisy the kids figured it was money :lmao:.
Avy opened it up and took out a cool packet of Color pages and Disney maps.
The there were lots of glow sticks and money holders with money in them for the penny presses.
It was perfect timing because that was on my to do list of today.
A few of the containers lost their money but we have it figured out and the kids are all excited to do the penny presses now. :love:

P1000052-1.jpg

Here is a close up of how she has to read now. A lot of the time it is even closer but the print was nice and big for her.
P1000054-1.jpg

P1000060-1.jpg

P1000066-2.jpg

Big Give from Flora Disname Purple Ears Avy loved your name :lovestruc
The kids got all excited to see it was from Canada. We even did a lesson on where Canada is. :lmao:
Ella HAD to open this one because her name was on the outside.
Flora sent the girlies the cutest jewellery cases. The girls loved them.

P1000076-1.jpg

P1000080-1.jpg

P1000082-1.jpg

P1000083-1.jpg

those are so cute!!! can't believe you only have 3 more days until you leave :banana:
how's the packing going?
have a great weekend!!

Packing is on the list today. Things have been so crazy right now with Avy's foot, Hayden hurting really bad with his arthritis, Ella's Allergies are kicked up and Christians asthma attack. I am off to target now for more meds and then I will hit the suit cases. :rolleyes1

the penny tubes are cute...they will have so much fun getting the pressed pennies!

love the jewelry bags!

good luck with the packing, hope all the kiddos feel better!

What a great idea those penny tubes are! And such adorable jewelery bags! The girls will have to fill 'em up with some princess trinkets! :)

Awesome give! Have a great trip and tell us all about it when you get back!
We will be back with lots of pictures to share.
the penny tubes are cute...they will have so much fun getting the pressed pennies!

love the jewelry bags!

good luck with the packing, hope all the kiddos feel better!
Half packed. I packed all the big gives in our carry ones because there is no way I am taking a chance of losing them. :lovestruc
What a great idea those penny tubes are! And such adorable jewelery bags! The girls will have to fill 'em up with some princess trinkets! :)
The kids loved them. I have them packed in their cool airplane bags. Those are perfect. We plan on just pulling their stuff out of their backpacks and dropping in the cool bag full of goodies. :thumbsup2

Today is Avy's big going away party.
Jason never got a party so this is all new to us. We are going at the Y swimming. We have never been to this Y so it should be a lot of fun for the kids. Good thing the wish granter said she would see us in her town or we would have been at our local Y waiting for them. :lmao:

Hope you all have an awesome party!

Thank you for sharing all the pics of the Big Gives. I love seeing your children open and model everything!

You are too funny putting all that in your carry-on's!

Have a wonderful and safe trip :) Hope everyone stays as healthy as possible!

Hope you all have an awesome party!

Thank you for sharing all the pics of the Big Gives. I love seeing your children open and model everything!

You are too funny putting all that in your carry-on's!

Have a wonderful and safe trip :) Hope everyone stays as healthy as possible!
There is no way I am taking a chance with their beautiful stuff. Anything else can be replaced but what the kids have received are PRICELESS to me.
Hope Avy and the gang have an amazing swimming party! What a fun way to send her off on her big trip!!
The kids will be so excited when they find out :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter