Going back to the other "World" GKTW 3 Big Gives 5/14

I want to say thank you to each and every person that read our thread and has blessed my children with Big Gives.
We are going to tell the kids in about 15 mins then head to the hotel for the night.
If you hear screaming that is just the kids it will be Okay in a second :rotfl:

I want to say thank you to each and every person that read our thread and has blessed my children with Big Gives.
We are going to tell the kids in about 15 mins then head to the hotel for the night.
If you hear screaming that is just the kids it will be Okay in a second :rotfl:

LOL. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you come back!!

What was all that screaming I just heard????

The party looked like so much fun. I hope Avy enjoys watching her movie on the plane. And I love the Cinderella dresses -- Avy's smile tells me she loves her dress too. Were you able to squeeze those in your carry-ons as well?

Have a fabulous trip! Take tons of pictures :)

I have been lurking for awhile, but I did want to wish you a safe and magical trip! :goodvibes

I've been reading your thread with a box of tissues nearby. I've thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to hear how awesome of a trip Avy had! :cloud9:

Lol here. We are going to the "show and tell" It took us a while to figure out Ella was talking about the hotel.
The kids didn't believe us. The kept saying no really where is the Mickey mail. I don't think they got it till we got in the van. Pulling into the show and tell now.

Lol here. We are going to the "show and tell" It took us a while to figure out Ella was talking about the hotel.
The kids didn't believe us. The kept saying no really where is the Mickey mail. I don't think they got it till we got in the van. Pulling into the show and tell now.

how cute!!! can't wait to hear all about the trip!
Safe travels!!

I've had a couple of messages from Kathleen. The kiddos refused to sleep last night but the flight was fine and they got to to GKTW all ok. They didn't get the villa they requested but got a better one apparently so they are really happy!

Big Give from someone with a return address of Wings
Thank you so much the dresses and outfits are huge huge hits.
P1000194.jpg

P1000196-1.jpg

P1000197-1.jpg

Those smiles are worth a thousand words. The dresses and Mickey shirts are amazing. How special Avy and Ella will feel wearing their amazing Cinderella "gowns".

Those smiles are worth a thousand words. The dresses and Mickey shirts are amazing. How special Avy and Ella will feel wearing their amazing Cinderella "gowns".

She posted a pic of them in them at Epcot on FB. They looked GORGEOUS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!